Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

The paper must be written in APA format and include at least

Customer Question

The paper must be written in APA format and include at least one direct quote with proper citation and reference. You will do a search to find “Mobile Commerce and the evolving Wireless Technologies,” and then write a 2–3 page paper, in paragraph form,
answering the following questions: 1.Describe at least five business uses for mobile/smart phone technologies. 2.Discuss at least four of the characteristics of m-commerce that makes it beneficial to businesses and consumers? 3.Differentiate at least three
business models available through the use of mobile/smart phone technologies. 4.Describe at least two customer relationships available through mobile/smart phone technologies. 5.Identify at least three ways mobile/smart phone technologies have expanded enterprise
resource planning (ERP). 6.Explain two primary challenges for businesses using mobile/smart phone technologies? 7.Explain two economic aspects businesses must consider when implementing mobile network operators (MNO)? Your paper should be in APA format and
cite all references used. Due Date 5-26-15
Category: Essays
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is Greg.
Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.
If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
no its just a paper
After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.
I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help.
Someone should be with you shortly.