Essays

Need Help With Essays? Ask an Essay Tutor Online.

The Value of Money

Customer Question
Attachment: 2015-05-23_003911_the_value_of_money.pdf The Value of Money Please...

Attachment: 2015-05-23_003911_the_value_of_money.pdf

The Value of Money

Please see attachment w/multiple questions.

Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Essays
5/23/2015
Business Tutor: PDtax, Other replied 3 years ago
PDtax
PDtax, Other
Hi from just answer. I'mCustomer and reviewed your questions. There are 40 to do.
The price offered is low. Please advise if you can raise the price.
Customer

90.00

I'll do it for that price.

I'll post an Offer for the additional amount. Accept, and I can work on these today.
<br/Customer
Hi.Customerhere.
I was just notified you rejected paying the additional $32 you offered to increase your offer (from $58 to $90).
Please advise.
Customer
Hi again.Customerhere.

I didn't hear back about why you rejected paying the additional amount you offered.

I will send this to customer service to process a refund.
Customerhere again. I was notified you reopened the question thread.

Do you still need help with this assignment? Please advise.

Last chance before our month ends to get this done.

If I don't hear from you by 3pm EST 5/29/15, I will opt out.

Customer/p>
Sorry we couldn't come to terms.
I will opt out.