Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

ASSIGNMENT 04 C06I Business Ethics Directions: Be sure to

Customer Question

ASSIGNMENT 04 C06I Business Ethics Directions: Be sure to save an electronic copy of your answer before submitting it to Ashworth College for grading. Unless otherwise stated, answer in complete sentences, and be sure to use correct English, spelling and
grammar. Sources must be cited in APA format. Your response should be four (4) double-spaced pages; refer to the "Assignment Format" page located on the Course Home page for specific format requirements. Respond to the items below. Define the following: a
right, a legal right, a moral right, a human right. How are they related? What three (3) features define a moral right? How do we know that people have rights? What is the basis of the moral rights according to a utilitarian view? According to Immanuel Kant?
Fully discuss the idea that human beings have a "natural right" to liberty and a "natural right" to private property, as claimed by John Locke (1632-1704). ASSIGNMENT 08 C06I Business Ethics Directions: Be sure to save an electronic copy of your answer before
submitting it to Ashworth College for grading. Unless otherwise stated, answer in complete sentences, and be sure to use correct English, spelling and grammar. Sources must be cited in APA format. Your response should be four (4) double-spaced pages; refer
to the "Assignment Format" page located on the Course Home page for specific format requirements. Respond to the items below. What is traditional utilitarianism? With traditional utilitarianism, how do you determine what the moral thing to do on any particular
occasion might be? Include mention of the four (4) considerations to determine what the moral thing to do on any particular occasion might be. Why is utilitarianism attractive to many? Discuss three (3) reasons. What is the ecological ethic? How does utilitarianism
support the ecological ethic?
Category: Essays
Expert:  Gnaritas replied 2 years ago.
For clarification: there are two different assignments that are four pages each.
What day and time is the assignment due?
How many references for each paper?
APA?
Is there additional information needed to complete the assignment?
Would you consider a bonus for early work?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I just got an extension so it can be done within a couple of days. Both have to be in APA format and it does not say how references.
Expert:  Gnaritas replied 2 years ago.
I can have it completed either Friday before midnight or Saturday morning before noon.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
That will be fine. Thank you very much!!!
Expert:  Gnaritas replied 2 years ago.
You are welcome.
Expert:  Gnaritas replied 2 years ago.
Question: what is the format of the is assignment?
1. Is it a set of questions that simply need to be answered or
2. Is it a set of questions that will be placed in essay format
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I apologize for asking this but why accept the assignment if you don't know what needs to be done. I have used Just Answer before and never had to explain anything after I posted my questions. Please, give someone else the chance to work it if you don't know what to do. I will call today to ask for a refund.