Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

In assignment 2, students will write a persuasive essay in

Customer Question

In assignment 2, students will write a persuasive essay in response to the theme: “It isn’t enough for a multinational corporation to be socially responsible; they must be a triple bot***** *****ne company to meet their ethical obligations” Required Elements
of Assignment #2 – Persuasive Essay: · Write a persuasive essay either supporting or denying the veracity of the theme statement; · The argument should include a discussion of the differences between corporate social responsibility and the triple bot***** *****ne
concepts. · Include a discussion about the idea of distributive justice and the current distribution of wealth; Required Formatting of Persuasive Essay: This essay should be double-spaced, 12-point font, and four to six pages in length excluding the title
page and reference page; Title page; Introductory paragraph and a summary paragraph; Write in the third person; Use APA formatting for in-text citations and a reference page. You are expected to paraphrase and not use quotes. Deductions will be taken when
quotes are used and found to be unnecessary;
Category: Essays
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hello?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I am going to need a refund for this question.
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is Greg.
I see this might be time sensitive.
Do you still need this answered?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
If you cam before 10 pm eastern time
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
What do you think? Can you make that happen?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I am confused, you asked if this was time sensitive and then neglected to respond to my response?? At this point I would like a refund for this question.
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I am Josie, a moderator for this topic.
There is no need to repost this question or to relist it. I saw you had posted a duplicate of this question, that has been closed and refunded to you.
This question remains open to all Experts.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Ok
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I've been waiting almost a week for a response
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hello?
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 2 years ago.
This is Josie, a moderator for this topic.
Your question is open to all Experts, but we can not predict or guarantee response time, just because the volume of questions, number of Experts online, complexity of questions, and other factors vary.