Essays

Need Help With Essays? Ask an Essay Tutor Online.

Essays

REQUIRE ONE TWO PARAGRAPHS.List and define the four types

Customer Question
REQUIRE ONE TWO PARAGRAPHS .List and...
REQUIRE ONE TWO PARAGRAPHS
.List and define the four types of training objectives,and give an example of each. Your examples must include the objective's desired outcome,conditions,and standards.
2.Pete is the vice president of manufacturing for Woodcase Fine Cabinerty. He wants to use reinforcement theory to motivate his production managers. Define reinforcement theory and give examples of how he can use positive reinforcement,negative reinforcement,punishment,and extinction to motivate his production managers
3.LIST AND DESCRIBE THE FOUR MANAGEMENT STYLES and give an example of something that a manager with that style would do in the work place
partb REQUIRE ONE TO FOUR PARAGRAPHS
1what are the four diferent types of outcome data that should be recorded?
2.Identify the desired behavior, the confition, and the standard in the following learning objective, using a calculator ,the trainee will determine the cosine of 72by following the instructionslisted in the users manual
3 what are the three classifications of learning outcomes?
4define declarative knowledge and procedural knowledge, give and example of each.
5what are the four main outcomes of orientation training that can directly save an organization money?
6list the benefits of case studies as training tools
7.what are the factors that determine performance?
8list and define the three types of analysis tha occur during the training needs analysis
9. what is the difference between an executive/mangement education program and corporate university?
10 what types of job would use virtual reality as a training tool?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Essays
5/5/2015
Business Tutor: Jawaad Ahmed, Other replied 2 years ago
Jawaad Ahmed
What should be the length of each question and also mention your deadline, thanks.

REQUIRE ONE OR

TWO PARAGRAPHS PART A

REQUIRE ONE OR FOUR PARAGRAPHS PART B

the sooner the better .

I have sent you the offer please accept it so I may provide the answer as mentioned, thanks.

I can't effort it. I have more homework i will need help with

What you can afford as it is lengthy, thanks.
Business Tutor: getsetgo, Master's Degree replied 2 years ago
getsetgo
getsetgo, Master's Degree
hello,
Thanks for requesting me. I was busy for few days.
I did part-A in past. If you can reword the answer, I will email it to you. regarding second part, I can do that, but it will take some time. When is it due?
I am sending you additional service request.

as soon as you can. I have one more exam after you done this one

thank you so much

I have part-A only. I have to do part - B.

As I said i dont have that kind of money. please help I have one more exam i need help with i hav to be able to pai you

For this price I will not be able to do so many questions.

sorry the last one i was online you did it for $40. same homework

so if you do it. on the next exam i migt be able to do better. pleae help i need to pass it

That was two years ago and your offer is even lower than that. I have lithe bit packed schedule.

ABout adding 20.00 please

I am sending you Part-A, and you accept the answer. You need to reword it as it has been used before. I will send Part-B when it is finished. I will be able to send additional service request once you accept the answer.

Is that acceptable to you?

thank you

Please download your Part-A Here

Please give Excellent Service rating so that I get paid for my work.I am sending you additional service request.

i cant open it can you sen it as a pdf

Copy and paste in browser following link:

https://app.box.com/s/n6vu7mdv2nesselbd11amqe7v5dtn0u2

please help I can't open the file . I sign in to box still can open ,also I need part b. and I have more question I will summit it to you on monday

I just open the link I have no idea what reading

i need my refund when I open the files. your answer have nothing to do with my questions

Contact customer care for refund.
getsetgo
getsetgo
getsetgo, Master's Degree