Essays

Need Help With Essays? Ask an Essay Tutor Online.

Essays

Your final project will require you to examine any foreign

currency of your choice (preferably...
Your final project will require you to examine any foreign currency of your choice (preferably one from an emerging market), and provide an analysis of that currency against the U.S. dollar over the 5-year period ending with 2010. To complete this assignment, examine an exchange-traded fund (ETF) for that currency, perform any additional research you need to do in order to understand the topic, and then write a 750-word paper that summarizes the results of your macroeconomic analysis.

To find an ETF fund for a country that you’re interested in, go to an Internet search engine such as Google, and enter the keywords “exchange-traded fund for X,” and replace the “X” with the name of the country of your choice. You can see the history of your chosen ETF, in terms of U.S. dollars, by

checking or entering the ETF call letters or ticker symbol in a financial search engine such as Yahoo! Finance (the web address for this site is http://finance.yahoo.com/).

GRADED PROJECT SUBMISSION

INSTRUCTIONS

Project Objective

The goal of this project is to demonstrate the knowledge that you’ve obtained in your Economics 1 course. To complete the project, you’ll need to research a foreign currency and an ETF for an emerging market that you find interesting, perform a macroeconomic analysis of the currency, and write a paper that summarizes your analysis.

Instructions

Step 1: Select a foreign currency China.

Step 2: Perform your research. The content of your textbook can be one of your sources. However, your paper should also include at least four independent and reliable sources. Use general Internet search engines and financial search engines to perform your research.

Step 3: Perform your macroeconomic analysis on the material. Remember that you need to provide an analysis of your chosen currency against the U.S. dollar over the 5-year period ending with 2010.

Step 4: Write a first draft of your paper. Your paper should be written using a word-processing program, such as Microsoft Word or a Word-compatible program. Your essay should include a separate title page, and between three and five pages on your topic.
The essay should include a brief introduction, several paragraphs that cover the required information, and a conclusion. The last page after the main body.

Step 5: Complete your final draft. Carefully review your written essay, correct any errors, and submit your final draft to your instructor. Use the following Writing Guidelines to complete and submit your essay.

Writing Guidelines

Writing Guidelines

1. Type your submission, double-spaced, in a standard print font, size 12. Use a standard document format with 1-inch margins. (Do not use any fancy or cursive fonts.)

2. Read the assignment carefully, and follow the instructions.

4. Be specific. Limit your submission to the issues covered by your chosen topic.

5. Include a reference page in either APA or MLA style. On this page, list Web sites, books, journals, and all other references used in preparing the submission.

6. Proofread your work carefully. Check for correct spelling, grammar, punctuation, and capitalization.

Provide a clear discussion of the chosen topic

Address the topic in complete sentences

Support his or her opinion by citing specific information from the textbook, Web sites, and any other references and by using correct APA or MLA guidelines for citations and references

Stay focused on the chosen topic

Write in his or her own words and use quotation marks to indicate direct quotations

Discuss the topic in complete paragraphs that include an introductory sentence, at least four sentences of explanation, and a concluding sentence

Use correct grammar, spelling, punctuation, and sentence structure
provide clear organization (for example, uses words like first, however, on the other hand, and so on, consequently, since, next, and when)

Make sure the paper contains no typographical errors
11/9/2013
Josie-Mod

I'm Josie and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with our professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of our professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Pet to Legal.

Thank you,

Josie~Moderator

Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Hello, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I am one of the homework professionals here at JustAnswer.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?

Also, what is the deadline to get the resource to you?

Let me know.

:-)

I have no documents and I need this by Nov. 17th

Let me look over my resources and I will be back you later today regarding my ability to complete this prompt in your timeframe.
shabanaiyas
shabanaiyas, Bachelor's Degree

Are you still waiting for an answer? If yes, I will be able to help.

Yes I am waiting

Okay, I will work on this and provide you the answer at the earliest. Would like to know the due date also.

If you can see the above posts, it states Nov. 17th

Sorry, I didn't notice it. I will be sure to have it to you in the next two days.

Just an update. I have started working on this and will be able to send to you probably before evening tomorrow.

Here is the file https://app.box.com/s/e0u3tjrgji8s5ge65suo

Review it and please let me know if anything. If you are satisfied with my service, please do remember to rate my service so that I get compensated for my time.

shabanaiyas
shabanaiyas, Bachelor's Degree

This was good but found some typos and misspelled words. Thanks anyway

shabanaiyas
shabanaiyas
shabanaiyas, Bachelor's Degree