Essays

Need Help With Essays? Ask an Essay Tutor Online.

Essays

Riordan CentralizedDistributed Server Model Comparison

Riordan CentralizedDistributed Server Model Comparison...

Riordan CentralizedDistributed Server Model Comparison Paper

Deadline Friday 10/8/2013 by 11am eastern.

. Here are the details: Write a 500-600 word synopsis APA format which compares a centralized-versus-distributed-server model as an in-house implementation to cut costs. Determine the viability of both as they apply to Riordan--to understand keeping IS/IT functions in-house. Provide the pros and cons of each as they pertain to various business support systems. I have attached three links with documents for your reference. Its a group project so I have attached the week 2 and week 3 work that was done (to better assist) and also a link with the rubric. week 2 - http://ge.tt/7jZevIx/v/0 week 3 - http://ge.tt/4VO2wIx/v/0 rubric - http://ge.tt/84UrwIx/v/0 and the same as usual 100% original, references cited, apa format

11/6/2013
Josie-Mod

I'm Josie and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with our professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of our professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Pet to Legal.

Thank you,

Josie~Moderator

Hello; no answer yet but I did ask Alex first to see whether or not he can assist. He is a great professional. I just saw your reply to my message. when i checked this morning he hadn't been on line for today as of yet. Not to sure if he saw the assignment request as of yet either. can he be notified to see if he is interested in doing the work?

and the deadline is anytime 11/8/2013 not 10/08/2013 as mentioned in the original request.

Alex
Alex, Bachelor's Degree
Hi, thanks for requesting me. I can take care of this for you.

ok..

thank you

All set with 550 words plus a reference: http://ge.tt/71MFDhx/v/0?c
Riordan.docx

Please rate or respond back with questions. 100% original

Thanks
Alex

hello;

thanks for the document but I see some points were not addressed.

1. Determine the viability of both as they apply to Riordan - You addressed the centralized server model in detail but there isnt much on the decentralized server.

2. Provide the pros and cons of each as they pertain to various business support systems. --- There is great details on the pros of the centralized but not much for the decentralized and not much con on it either.

Ok, let me update.
All updated for you. Let me know if you need anything else. (added at the end)

Thanks
Alex

http://ge.tt/5iH2b1y/v/0?c

This looks great..I have another question about another assignment and whether or not you will be able to do.. I wont need it until Monday 11/11/2013 and of course It would a separate request and payment. Here are the details:

The Harvard Business Review presents a story about Peachtree Healthcare called "Too Far Ahead of the IT Curve?" and some challenges it faces in IT integration. After the case study's formal presentation, four commentators weigh in on what solutions they would propose. The commentators include a CEO of a large health care organization, an airline CIO, a researcher knowledgeable about service-oriented architecture, and a professor of medicine.

Read the article (****I would provide this***) until the commentaries, then stop. Before reading the commentaries, jot down a few of your thoughts, ideas, opinions, and relevant experiences related to Peachtree's situation and how you think they should proceed. You need this information for your final paper. After you have jotted down your thoughts, finish the article.

Write a 1,050- to 1,750-word paper, which explains what you would recommend to Peachtree to solve their IT problems as if you were hired as a consultant. Support your recommendations with references and outside citations. Address the following questions:

• How did your opinions about what should be done differ before you read the commentaries, and after you read them?

• Which of the commentators' opinions made the most sense to you? Why?

• Which parts of the recommendations will you use? Which parts of your recommendation are unique?

• Provide a full explanation of what you would recommend and why.

Sure, so long as the commission is enough to cover my time. Unfortunately I can't see what you are paying JustAnswer just my commission amount. If you aren't sure of the cost just open the question and I can ask for a bonus or price adjustment if necessary. Let me know when you post it.

Thanks
Alex
Also, please remember to rate this question.

Thanks
Alex
Alex
Alex, Bachelor's Degree

thank you so much again.. i will be posting the other request in a few. please take a look when u get a chance and see if you can assist.

Alex
Alex
Alex, Bachelor's Degree