Essays

Need Help With Essays? Ask an Essay Tutor Online.

Essays

For Alex Only Hey you did a response to this already, turned

For Alex Only Hey you...
For Alex Only

Hey you did a response to this already, turned out we were to use a global food and/or beverage brand for this course. We can make a choice from this website http://www.foodproductdesign.com. If you could pls have this done sometime to night i will once agian provide you with a bonus, better than in the past. Pls respond as soon as possible. Thanks

For Culture has an effect on advertising values. Subcultures can include groups of customers who are interested in a product. Find a competitor's advertisement or commercial on the Internet, and analyze the following in 1,500–2,000 words: For Alex Only Hey you did a response to this already, turned out we were to use a global food and/or beverage brand for this course. We can make a choice from this website http://www.foodproductdesign.com. If you could pls have this done sometime to night i will once agian provide you with a bonus, better than in the past. Pls respond as soon as possible. Thanks Briefly describe the competitor's ad or commercial. What is the ad’s intent? Identify the type of customer (culture, subculture, lifestyle, values/beliefs, social class, etc.) the ad would appeal to. How does the ad promote a specific want or need? Is the ad effective? Is it persuasive? Why or why not? What persuasive technique does the advertiser use to appeal to the customer (shock, humor, sex appeal, etc.)? List 2 ideas to make your product’s ad different.
10/21/2013
Alex
Alex, Bachelor's Degree

Alex : Hi. I'll be online in about an hour.
Customer:

OK not a problem did you get a chance to look at the question?

Customer: I'm gonna be off for a bit will be back on in a few hours if you can pick a company from that website that would be great ill provide you with a good bonus for taking care of this tonight thanks
Alex :

Hi, looking at it now.

Alex :

400 words left until complete.

Just saw your other thread. Will request it be closed.

Here is the answer: http://ge.tt/6Zy49vv/v/0?c

It's a little over 1500 words.

Thanks
Alex
Alex
Alex, Bachelor's Degree

Hey do you think you will be able to take care of the two new questions i posted?

If you are busy and can not pls let me know and I will post for another expert.

I've got it. Online in 15

Ok

Alex
Alex
Alex, Bachelor's Degree