Essays

Need Help With Essays? Ask an Essay Tutor Online.

Essays

BM410 Sales Management & PracticesDirections: Be sure to

BM410 Sales Management &...
BM410 Sales Management & Practices
Directions: Be sure to make an electronic copy of your answer before submitting it to Ashworth College for grading. Unless otherwise stated, answer in complete sentences, and be sure to use correct English spelling and grammar. Sources must be cited in APA format. Your response should be a minimum of one (1) single-spaced page to a maximum of two (2) pages in length; refer to the "Assignment Format" page for specific format requirements.

1. You were recently promoted to sales manager of one of your company’s most productive regions. After several weeks on the job, you are becoming concerned about Brad, one of your veteran salespeople. Although he is quite successful as a salesperson, Brad seems to have a problem dealing with time. On several occasions, you have received reports from him that read, “Chicago Monday, Detroit Tuesday, Chicago Wednesday.” Moreover, his paperwork is late – if he turns it in at all. When you question Brad about these issues, he replies, “I just want to hit the road and sell. I don’t have time for all this paperwork! Plus, I’ve always had the impression that it’s sales volume that counts with this company. In sixteen years with the company, I’ve always surpassed my quota!”

Prepare a 1-page memo explaining to Brad why his behavior is unacceptable, how it is affecting other salespeople, and suggesting three (3) ways he can be more productive.

2. You have just finished a series of interviews with a person who you feel is an excellent candidate for your firm’s open sales position. She has a 3.4 grade point average and a marketing degree. The candidate has excellent communication skills, held a part-time sales job throughout college to help pay for school, and was an officer in the sales fraternity on campus. She will definitely make a great entry-level salesperson at your company. Your only concern is that another company will offer her a job before you do! Before the candidate is offered a job, your company requires that a few of the applicant’s references be checked. During the process, you discover that your ideal candidate lied on her resume and application. She was never an officer in the sales fraternity; she was only a member.

a. Given the difficulty in finding excellent candidates, what do you do with this person?

b. Would your decision change if you also find out this candidate has several speeding tickets?

1. Briefly describe the three (3) criteria identified in the text for assessing salesperson effectiveness. How do sales managers apply these criteria to sales force performance evaluations? Explain.

2. Briefly describe the four (4) major types of sales quotas identified in the text.

3. Briefly describe the key features, the advantages, and the disadvantages of 360-degree performance appraisals. Why is this form of performance evaluation being increasingly used?
10/10/2013
Josie-Mod
Hi, I'm Josie and I am a moderator for this topic. I sent your requested professional a message to follow up with you here, when he is back online.

If I can help further, please let me know. Thank you for your continued patience.
Eric M.
Eric M., Master's Degree
Hey! Thanks for requesitng me, I'll be glad to help. I'm away from my computer right now, but I'll take care of this as soon as I'm home this evening. Thanks again!

Thanks!

Alright, here you go: (link)

Page 1 is the first question of Part 1, Page 2 is the second question of Part 1, and Pages 3 and 4 are the three parts of Part 2.

Thanks! If this answer is acceptable, please remember to click 'Accept' or give positive feedback when prompted. If you need further assistance before this is deemed acceptable, please don't hesitate to ask for more detail. Thanks again!
Eric M.
Eric M., Master's Degree

Thanks you,

I will take a look at this tomorrow. Would you be willing to look at these two as well for a $50 bonus

Directions: Be sure to make an electronic copy of your answer before submitting it to. Unless otherwise stated, answer in complete sentences, and be sure to use correct English spelling and grammar. Sources must be cited in APA format. Your response should be a minimum of one (1) single-spaced page to a maximum of two (2) pages in length; refer to the "Assignment Format" page for specific format requirements.

Part A: Identify and describe the three (3) primary psychographic population segments.

Part B: Discuss at least six (6) of the main social/cultural trends that have impacted online exchange.

Part C: For each psychographic population segment, select two (2) social/cultural trends that you believe has greatly impacted them. Fully support your selection with a reasoned explanation.

Total possible points of 100 include 25 points for organization and coherence, spelling, grammar, and punctuation, and properly citing any references.

Directions: Be sure to make an electronic copy of your answer before submitting it to A. Unless otherwise stated, answer in complete sentences, and be sure to use correct English spelling and grammar. Sources must be cited in APA format. Your response should be a minimum of one (1) single-spaced page to a maximum of two (2) pages in length; refer to the "Assignment Format" page for specific format requirements.

Part A: Name and describe each of the three pillars of relationship management. What are the benefits of each?

Part B: Why is technology important to support relationship marketing? What are the tools, both company-side and client-side, used to enhance the relationship management process? How does each one work?

Part C: Of these tools, which two (2) company-side and which two (2) client-side tools do you feel are most effective and why? Support your selections with concrete examples.

Sure thing, I can take a look. Just to confirm, are the three psychographic population segments you're interested in the Values, Attitudes, and Lifestyles segments? Or are you interested in a different way to separate these?

Similarly, are the three pillars of relationship management that you're interested in Customers, Relationships, and Management? Or are you interested in a different way to separate these out?

The three psycographic segments are Values, Lifestyles/activities, and interest/opinions. These need to be described

My book describes the pillars as:

1. Customer relationship management (CRM)

2. Customer experience management (CEM)

3. Customer collaboration management (CCM)

Sorry, I've been away from my computer for the night, so I didn't get to check those out today. I can check them out tomorrow if need be -- for organization, though, it'd be easier to rate this question on its own and create a new question for these two new questions.

Thanks!

Ok I will do that.

Eric M.
Eric M.
Eric M., Master's Degree