getsetgo
getsetgo, Master's Degree
Experience:  MBA from premium institute.10+ years experience at executive level in Fortune-200 company.
15962517

Directions: Be sure to make an electronic copy of your answer

Directions: Be sure to make an electronic copy of your answer before submitting it to Ashworth College for grading. Unless otherwise stated, answer in complete sentences, and be sure to use correct English spelling and grammar. Sources must be cited in APA format. Your response should be a minimum of one (1) single-spaced page to a maximum of two (2) pages in length; refer to the "Assignment Format" page for specific format requirements.
Explain how the marketing of services differs from the marketing of products, including the four (4) marketing elements that distinguish services from products. Next, discuss six (6) ways that firms can help employees provide better service. Finally, explain the four (4) service gaps identified by the Gaps Model and list two (2) ways to overcome each of the four (4) service gaps.

and Directions: Be sure to make an electronic copy of your answer before submitting it to Ashworth College for grading. Unless otherwise stated, answer in complete sentences, and be sure to use correct English spelling and grammar. Sources must be cited in APA format. Your response should be a minimum of one (1) single-spaced page to a maximum of two (2) pages in length; refer to the "Assignment Format" page for specific format requirements. Define Integrated Marketing Communications (IMC) and explain the goal of IMC. Also list and describe the seven (7) different components of the communication process. Lastly, discuss at least three (3) factors firms should use as marketing metrics to plan for and measure IMC success.
I did both the assignments in recent past. If you would like to use that answer as model and reword the answer, I will post both papers here.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

ok

Posting in 5 minutes.
Please download first paper Here
Download second answer here

Please give Excellent Service rating so that I get paid for my work.