getsetgo
getsetgo, Master's Degree
Experience:  MBA from premium institute.10+ years experience at executive level in Fortune-200 company.
15962517

business

Demonstrate your knowledge of these two distinctions: over-the-counter market (OTC) versus the exchange-traded market and provide examples of each.

Respond to following: a. Explain the role of central banks and discuss how central banks intervene in the market. Support your answers with examples. b. Go to icc and select the most recent annual report. Explore the annual report and list at least two items that ICC has achieved for business. www.iccwbo.org/‎

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: I still need help.

Hello, I'm a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. Please let me know and I will assist further. Thank you!

Best,

Angela

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I can wait a bit longer do no how long
Thank you for your patience while we search for a professional to assist you. Unfortunately we can not guarantee or predict response time, but you will receive an email notification as soon as you have a new reply.
Thanks for asking me. When is it needed? Answer length?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I need it in by tonight or thursday morning at the latest a paragraph for each should be good enough

I will post the answer before deadline.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I will do I am looking forward to your response
Please download your answer Here
getsetgo, Master's Degree
Experience: MBA from premium institute.10+ years experience at executive level in Fortune-200 company.
Could you access th answer? Please note that I will get paid for my work only after you give Excellent Service rating.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I will respond then I get to my office sorry for my late response time