Steve
Steve, MBA
Experience:  MBA
26942375

Assume that MNQ Company is looking to undertake a new project.

Assume that MNQ Company is looking to undertake a new project. The cash flows and applicable discount rate are provided in the third tab of SU_MBA6010_Final_Project_Information.xls.

Calculate the IRR, NPV, MIRR, and payback period of the project.

The company has a three-year payback cutoff period for projects. Determine if it makes financial sense for the company to undertake the project. Justify your decision.

Submit your answers in a 2-3-page Microsoft Word document and your calculations in a Microsoft Excel sheet.

hello,

are you seeking just the calculations for this?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
The calculations and a brief explanation to make my essay that is actually 4 pages long. Calculations in excel and the explanation in word
How long is the brief explanation that you would like?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
3/4 of page will be good. I am good at writing so once I get the general idea I can do the rest.

okay I will post something shortly

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Thank you

Please do not forget to click a positive rating as this is the only way I receive credit for my answer, thank you.
.

I have uploaded your answer on links below

when you click on the links, a new window will open

then, you must press "download" to save a copy of the file to your computer.

please consider a tip/bonus for the quick turnaround, thank you

here are the links:

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD EXCEL

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD WORD

Please let me know if you have further questions. Please do not forget to click a positive rating as this is the only way I receive credit for my answer, thank you. Best wishes with your repairs.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

This is a new question.

• Assume that Microsoft's stock has an expected rate of return of 7 percent.

• Determine the market risk premium (point estimate), the risk-free rate, and Microsoft's beta. Review the Finance, Bloomberg.com On the basis of the CAPM, determine whether Microsoft's stock is undervalued. Why or why not?

• Plot a graph of Microsoft's expected rate of return on the Microsoft security market line.

• Using a fundamental analysis, analyze Microsoft's stock.

Submit your answers in a 2- to 3-page Microsoft Word document and your calculations in a Microsoft Excel sheet.

Hello

If you have a new question you will need to open a new thread. You can post the question to me directly using this link: http://www.justanswer.com/profile.aspx?PF=26942375&FID=8349 and be sure to start the post with "for stephen"
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

i didn't receive a response from you after posting on your page so I will repost in the JustAnswer main page for someone else. If you responded and I just don't know how to use the site, please let me know ASAP. Thank you.