Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

Explain how financial markets work in the United States.

Customer Question

My part is to • Explain how financial markets work in the United States.

Write a 1,400- to 1,750-word paper in which you analyze the data in the annual reports and SEC filings. Address the following: The comapny is Starbucks My part is to • Explain how financial markets work in the United States. I have the SEC filings in pdf form
Category: Essays
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 5 years ago.

Hi, I'm a Moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you're still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find a Professional to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
yes is need the answer to how financial markets work in the United states.
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 5 years ago.

Thank you for your reply. Sometimes, finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We'll be in touch again shortly.

Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 5 years ago.

Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the Professional with the right expertise to come online. Please let us know if you would like us to continue searching for a Professional or if you would like us to close your question. Thank you for your understanding!