Essays

Need Help With Essays? Ask an Essay Tutor Online.

Essays

Jamie, one of the technicians from the Hurricane club calls

Customer Question
for your help. He has...
Jamie, one of the technicians from the Hurricane club calls for your help. He has been working with the other ten locations during their Global Hurricane Conference. He usually has five technicians in each location, but, due to the conference he is working with a minimal staff.
There have been many network challenges this morning, and with so many of his staff members away at the conference he needs some additional assistance.
The Vice-President of Marketing has been unable to get his emails. The network has been going up and down all morning.
The Customer Service department’s printer has not been accepting any print jobs. There have been many error messages.
Jamie needs to put these troubleshooting errors in the order of the priority. Which do you think has the highest priority?
How can you help Jamie solve his problem?
Project Instructions:
Respond to each of the project requirements and submit all work to the Dropbox as a single file.
Project requirements:
1. Completethereviewquestions:
a. True or False:Some NOSs come with network monitoring tools.
b. True or False:The difference between continuity testers and performance testers lies in their sophistication and price.
c. True or False: Experience in a network environment may prompt a network professional to follow the troubleshooting steps in a different order or to skip certain steps entirely.
d. True or False: Physical connectivity problems often prove more difficult to isolate and resolve the logical connectivity problems because they can be more complex.
e. True or False:It is best to roll out changes in stages for large systems.
2. Using the scenario of the Hurricane Club discussed in this week’s seminar, describe the steps you would take if Jamie received a report that someone could not access a file on one of the
servers.

ResearchhowtotroubleshootTCP/IPconnectivityproblems.Agoodplacetostartis: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/169790 What are some commands you would use to troubleshoot a TCP/IP problem. Describe what each command does.
Submitted: 5 years ago.Category: Essays
4/7/2012
Business Tutor: Rachel-Mod,
 replied 5 years ago
Rachel-Mod

Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find a Professional to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Yes I'm waiting hopefully David might be able to help me out. This is due Tuesday mid afternoon EST.
Business Tutor: Rachel-Mod,
 replied 5 years ago

Sometimes, finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We’ll be in touch again shortly

Ok
Business Tutor: David L., Business Professional replied 5 years ago
David L.
David L., Business Professional

My name isXXXXX

Is there a format or length requirement for the answer to each question and for the essay portion?
No length requirement but do you think that you can get it done by tomorrow morning or afternoon. The dateline is tomorrow midnight I would say maybe 2 and a half pages as long as you can answer the questions in a easy but intellectual way
I think I can complete it by then so will start work on it.
Thank you! If you need anything else please feel free to ask me. Again I'm in the EST of the US to be exact I live in CT
Ok thanks for letting me know. I am on PDT so that would be a 9 PM deadline for me.
Yes but please I hope you can finish a bit earlier
I will aim to complete it and post here for you today.
Oh my god that would be super great
Working on it now Smile
Ok
_
Do you need something?
Sorry, the post didn't display correctly. Just letting you know I am working on it.

Thanks.
Oh ok no worries
Ok thanks.
No problem. No need to answer back

Please click the link below to download the answer document:

click here

Note that I used a question/answer format in single space since that format seemed to be implied.
David L.
David L., Business Professional
David L.
David L.
David L., Business Professional