Essays

Need Help With Essays? Ask an Essay Tutor Online.

Essays

ACC350 report to board of directors.

In a report to the...
 In a report to the board of directors answer the following. 2-3 pages not including title and reference. APA format and reference page.What types of cost information are reported to support managerial purposes and decisions? Describe two major categories that are supported by cost information. Describe how cost information supports both of these categories. what is a cost object and how is it used by the management accountants? Explain how to arrive at the derviation of cost.
3/8/2012
Jawaad Ahmed
What is your deadline, thanks.
my deadline is friday march 9, 2012
are you preparing the answer now?
Okay will try my best to give the answer in next 24 hours ,take care.

is the service/product should be paid in advance before viewing it?

ONce you get the answer and if you are satsified then click on ACCEPT button which will appear after the answer is given, then the amount you have agreed will be deducted from your deposited amount, thanks

what time tomorrow will the product be available to view?

I would appreciate it if you could deliver the product within 12 hours.

I would appreciate it if you could deliver the product within 18 hours.

what type of document will i be able to view? Are you familar with micorsoft office word 2010?

take care mr. Ahmed. looking forward to you response.

oKAY

Click here for solution

Please do not hesitate to ask further and if you are satisfied do not forget to click on ACCEPT button so I get paid for my efforts, thanks.

Jawaad Ahmed
Hello Ahmed. The only problem I had with you solution is that in APA format the body of the paper should include intext citations in the areas where the reference sources were used. If i could i would insert them myself but have no idea of where they belong. Are you up to insertin intext citations where they belong. if so i am very pleased with the essay. and definetly will accept the paper. contact me asap.
need to hear from you within the hour. thanks again.
You can put www.investorpedia.com against fixed cost and variable cost definitions and the second reference is very clear, it can be put for cost object definitions.

I could not reply in an hour as sometimes it takes longer to contact a customer due to busy schedule.

Have you got what you were needed thanks.

Jawaad Ahmed
Jawaad Ahmed
Jawaad Ahmed, Other