Michael
Michael, Entertainment Industry Analyst
Experience:  Entertainment Industry Professional
70951075

GPS relies on accurate measurement of …(Time, Triangulation

GPS relies on accurate measurement of …(Time, Triangulation of RTK receptors, Geostationary orbits, Reception angles.)
Not sure which one should be the best to describe for the accurate measurement.

Good afternoon,

From my research that it seems that RTK receptors help in providing a more accurate measurement for any GPS system:

"RTK stands for Real-Time Kinematic and is a technique that uses carrier-based ranging and provides ranges (and therefore positions) that are orders of magnitude more precise than those available through code-based positioning"

https://www.novatel.com/an-introduction-to-gnss/chapter-5-resolving-errors/real-time-kinematic-rtk/

I hope that the information provided has been found helpful. Also if you could please take a second to rate my assistance so that I know my help was found useful.Take care,Librarian Michael
Customer: replied 2 days ago.
I still have some exercise questions: how do I identify a safe battery for a small remotely piloted aircraft operation.
each cell displaying 4.2 volts or each cell displaying 1.7 volts. Not sure which one is the best?
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Customer: replied 1 day ago.
Do you know how to identify a safe battery for a small remotely piloted aircraft operation. I think either each cell displaying 4.2 volts or 1.7 volts. which one is better? thank you!
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!