Michael
Michael, Entertainment Industry Analyst
Experience:  Entertainment Industry Professional
70951075

What is the best way to find an agent who is not going to

What is the best way to find an agent who is not going to cost an arm and a leg to do some work for a non -profit. To reach out to some celebrities and high political personalities on our behalf.

Good morning,

As specific for non-profit that consider using a staffing service that can find someone to reach out for your organization.

Inquire with the firm below as they can work with you on costs as well as what you are looking for specific

https://scionnonprofitstaffing.com/

I would also advertise on sites such as Indeed for example. Also sites such as Flexjobs which you can hire for an agent that can start right away as can see if they can bring in the personalities you want as then can continue if they do the work well.

I hope that the information provided has been found helpful. Also if you could please take a second to rate my assistance so that I know my help was found useful. Take care,Michael

I hope that the information provided has been found helpful. Also if you could please take a second to rate my assistance so that I know my help was found useful.

Take care,Michael

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Thank you, Michael!

You are welcome as glad to be of assistance with your request.

Take care,

Librarian Michael