Entertainment

Have entertainment questions? Ask an Expert online

Why aren't the answers given on the show any more? We used…

Customer Question
Why aren't the answers...

Why aren't the answers given on the show any more?

Expert's Assistant: The Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Tell me more about what you need help with so we can help you best.

We used to get the answers that the contestants gave, but don't get them any more. We miss that!!

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Entertainment
5/27/2018
Entertainment Expert: Cher, MENTOR/ENTERTAINMENT replied 2 months ago
Cher
Cher, MENTOR/ENTERTAINMENT

Hello, and welcome!

My name is ***** ***** it will be my pleasure to assist you today.

What show are you referring to?

Jeopardy

Thanks for your prompt reply.

The answers contestants give during the show are stated by them and we know their answers in Final Jeopardy, because they're written, so which answers would you like to see, that you don't see being shown?

I don’t want to pay $34 for an answer!

Experts have nothing to do with charges; that would have to be handled by Customer Service. I will send them a note for you.