Entertainment

Have entertainment questions? Ask an Expert online

I would like to contact eminem ..on a personal matter. My…

Customer Question
I would like to...

I would like to contact eminem ..on a personal matter

Expert's Assistant: The Entertainment Expert will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Entertainment Expert can help you best.

My son tried to kill himself and im desperate his favorite artist is eminem and i was just hoping to connect to see if would be willing to lift my boys spirit with anything really

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Entertainment Expert should be aware of?

Im not celebrity seeking because hes famous i just think he might be able to reach him im desperate in michigan

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Entertainment
12/31/2017
Entertainment Expert: Michael, Entertainment Industry Analyst replied 7 months ago
Michael
Michael, Entertainment Industry Analyst

Good morning,

Sorry to hear about your son as I hope he is getting the help that is necessary.

As for any artist, personal emails and contact info is not in the public viewing as this is for security reasons. What I would recommend is to contact Eminem at his publicity group as explaining your reason for reaching out to the artist will then allow for what I hope is Eminem to reach out to you and your son.

MGMT Entertainment
(Artist Management Company)*****
Suite 106
West Hollywood, CA 90069
USA
Phone:(###) ###-####br />Fax:(###) ###-####/p>

I hope that this information was found useful as please inform me of any additional questions/concerns you have. Also if you could take a second to rate my assistance so that I know my help was found useful today.

Take care,

Michael

Take care,

Michael