Entertainment

Have entertainment questions? Ask an Expert online

I'm thinking about going on the Carnival Victory cruise in…

I'm thinking about going on...
I'm thinking about going on the Carnival Victory cruise in Febuary. I'm a little worried about spending too much. How much do drinks cost (both alcoholic and non alcoholic? How do I find about prices for activity and off ship excursions prior to purchasing tickets?
12/25/2017
Michael
Michael, Entertainment Industry Analyst

Good afternoon,

This sounds like a great vacation to plan as Carnival is one of the leading cruise lines in the industry.

As for the cost of drinks, went ahead to research pricing for you:

1. Sample pricing listed as well as a program called "Cheers" you might wish to consider

https://help.carnival.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1106/~/cheers%21-beverage-program

2. Dining and on-board activities can be found in this link as you can custom what interests you

https://www.carnival.com/cruise-ships/carnival-victory.aspx

3. Link below offers various ship excursions and pricing

https://www.carnival.com/shore-excursions

I hope that this information was found useful as please inform me of any additional questions/concerns you have. Also if you could take a second to rate my assistance so that I know my help was found useful today.

Take care,

Michael

Also when comparing pricing, consider looking at travel services such as AAA as well as Costco. They at times can beat the pricing listed in the link above from Carnival

https://www.costcotravel.com/Info/Shore-Excursions

Take care,

Michael

Michael
Michael, Entertainment Industry Analyst