Entertainment

Have entertainment questions? Ask an Expert online

Does Mark Wahlberg come out in a TV program show where he…

Does Mark Wahlberg come out...
Does Mark Wahlberg come out in a TV program show where he plays the part of a cop or something like that? If he's not a cop in the TV show program, he still faces danger and has to physically defend himself sometimes and talk in court sometimes in the TV show program. I think I once saw him come out in a program on the Chicago WGN channel I think, and I don't know if it was a program like "24" or something like that. Anyway, there is an episode where Mark Wahlberg goes to this place and asks to speak with a certain man. A certain man or bodyguard or lookout man at the door tries to physically stop Mark Wahlberg from going in, and Mark Wahlberg overpowers him, enters, and speaks with the man that he wanted to speak to. Can you please provide the link where one can see this episode on youtube? Thank you.
11/29/2017
Michael
Michael, Entertainment Industry Analyst

Good evening,

From the information you have provided, my thought into researching this is to believe the show is called "Shooter". While not every scene is available to watch online, there are some scenes with danger and defending himself.

Using a Google search under "shooter fight scene site:youtube.com" will give you clips of various scenes such as defending himself to a court case. My thought is that these scenes might be what you are thinking about.

I hope that this information was found useful as please inform me of any additional questions/concerns you have. Also if you could take a second to rate my assistance so that I know my help was found useful today.

Take care,

Michael

Michael
Michael, Entertainment Industry Analyst