Entertainment

Have entertainment questions? Ask an Expert online

I need to get in contact with Jeremy Clarkson management.

Customer Question
Hi I need to...

Hi I need to get in contact with Jeremy Clarkson management

Expert's Assistant: The Entertainment Expert will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Entertainment Expert can help you best.

Are you able to provide us with his management contacts?

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Entertainment Expert should know?

Well this will be regarding an event with a car manufacturer and we would like to see his availability to be invited for one day

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Entertainment
11/27/2017
Entertainment Expert: Michael, Entertainment Industry Analyst replied 7 months ago
Michael
Michael, Entertainment Industry Analyst

Good morning,

Contact information for Jeremy Clarkson can be found below:

1. Booking agent info

http://www.nmplive.co.uk/jeremy-clarkson

2. If you would like to book him as a speaker

https://www.speakerscorner.co.uk/speaker/jeremy-clarkson

I hope that this information was found useful as please inform me of any additional questions/concerns you have. Also if you could take a second to rate my assistance so that I know my help was found useful today.

Take care,

Michael

Take care,

Michael