Entertainment

Have Entertainment Questions? Ask an Expert

Entertainment

Where in north County of San Diego County can we buy a

already prepared half turkey thanksgiving...
Where in north County of San Diego County can we buy a already prepared half turkey thanksgiving meal?
11/23/2017
Michael
Michael, Entertainment Industry Analyst

Good afternoon,

Look into these places as hopefully not sold out yet:

1. 10 listings in the area

https://yournorthcounty.com/guide/thanksgiving-dinner-san-diego-north-county/

2. You can check the local supermarkets to see if they are still taking orders

https://timesofsandiego.com/life/2014/11/18/busy-cook-order-takout-thanksgiving-san-diego/

I hope that this information was found useful as please inform me of any additional questions/concerns you have. Also if you could take a second to rate my assistance so that I know my help was found useful today.

Take care,

Michael

Thank you though I have yet to find half turkeys. Interesting that there isn’t more updated info available. As the second one is dated 2014.

Yes the second one is dated from a few years ago but thought that the same places are still standing so contacting to ask what is available this late in the day might work. Most if not all take-out will be a full turkey as locating half can be hard. My suggestion would be besides the restaurants listed (they might be able to make a dinner for half a turkey) would be the markets listed in the second link. They could custom the order for you to allow for half.

Take care,

Michael

Consider as well the two Boston Markets in the North San Diego area as they I believe can offer half and not a full turkey.

Boston Market

Genesee Plaza

San Diego, CA ·(###) ###-####/p>

Open until 10:00 PM

Boston Market

Carmel Mountain Plaza

San Diego, CA ·(###) ###-####/p>

Open until 10:00 PM

Take care,

Michael

Take care,

Michael

Michael
Michael, Entertainment Industry Analyst
Michael
Michael
Michael, Entertainment Industry Analyst