Entertainment

Have Entertainment Questions? Ask an Expert

Entertainment

How many times per year should one limit themselves to

seeing a certain movie so...
How many times per year should one limit themselves to seeing a certain movie so one will not get tired of seeing it? 2 times per year perhaps? Thank you.
11/17/2017
Cher
Cher, MENTOR/ENTERTAINMENT

Hello, and welcome!

My name is ***** ***** it will be my pleasure to assist you today. I am reviewing your question now, and will be back shortly, with your answer.

Hello again, and thanks for your patience.

I agree that 2 or 3 times a year would be appropriate for one to watch a certain movie without getting tired of it. Enough time would pass, between viewings, that you might forget certain favorite parts of the movie and you would never tire of those parts you loved the first time. You could watch more times than this, but, eventually you will grow tired of it, take a break, and then continue watching it when you're 'in the mood.' I do this with movies and also, TV show episodes and it works out just fine.

Your satisfaction is my ultimate goal and I welcome any follow-up questions you may have on this subject, at no additional charge.

At the conclusion of our correspondence, your 5-star rating will be most appreciated, as this will enable me to continue to send quality answers to additional clients and be recognized by the site for my assistance.

Best wishes,

Cher

Cher
Cher, MENTOR/ENTERTAINMENT

Thank you very much, Jaime, for your great rating; it is highly appreciated!

Cher
Cher
Cher, MENTOR/ENTERTAINMENT