Entertainment

Have entertainment questions? Ask an Expert online

In your personal and professional opinion, which movie is…

In your personal and professional...
In your personal and professional opinion, which movie is better? Code Name: The Cleaner (With Cedric The Entertainer and Lucy Liu) or A Haunting In Connecticut? Thank you.
11/9/2017
Cher
Cher, MENTOR/ENTERTAINMENT

Hello, again and welcome!

My name is ***** ***** it will be my pleasure to assist you today.

Hi again, and sorry for the slight delay. I lost my internet for a short while.

In my opinion, "A Haunting in Connecticut" is the better movie. It's supposedly based on real events.

Your satisfaction is my ultimate goal and I welcome any follow-up questions you may have on this subject, at no additional charge.

At the conclusion of our correspondence, your 5-star rating will be most appreciated, as this will enable me to continue to send quality answers to additional clients and be recognized by the website for my assistance.

Best wishes,

Cher

Cher
Cher, MENTOR/ENTERTAINMENT

Thank you very much for your great rating; it is highly appreciated!

Please don't hesitate to request me by name (Start your post with: "FOR CHER ONLY") for future questions of a similar nature. Thanks!