Entertainment

Have Entertainment Questions? Ask an Expert

Entertainment

In your personal and professional opinion, please rank the…

In your personal and professional...
In your personal and professional opinion, please rank the following movies from the best movie to the least best movie:Johnny English Part 1 (Rowan Atkinson)
A Haunting In Connecticut
Resident Evil: The Final Chapter (Milla Jovonovich)Thank you.
11/8/2017
Cher
Cher, MENTOR/ENTERTAINMENT

Hello, and welcome!

My name is ***** ***** it will be my pleasure to assist you today.

Hi again,

Here is how I would order these, from best to least best:

---A Haunting In Connecticut

---Johnny English Part 1 (Rowan Atkinson)

---Resident Evil: The Final Chapter (Milla Jovovich)

---------------

I hope this helps!

Your satisfaction is my ultimate goal and I welcome any follow-up questions you may have on this subject, at no additional charge.

At the conclusion of our correspondence, your 5-star rating will be most appreciated, as this will enable me to continue to send quality answers to additional clients and be recognized by the website for my assistance. Thank you.

Best wishes,

Cher

Cher
Cher, MENTOR/ENTERTAINMENT
Martin, Engineer

My personal take:
1- Johnny English Part 1
2-Resident Evil: The Final Chapter
3-A Haunting In Connecticut

Cher
Cher
Cher, MENTOR/ENTERTAINMENT