Entertainment

Have entertainment questions? Ask an Expert online

``I am seeing Tori Amos in San Diego at the mall of all

Customer Question
``I am seeing Tori...

``I am seeing Tori Amos in San Diego at the mall of all places they have a theater I have been looking up her house in Cornwall but not sure what town she is in. I have a business partner in Surry and I want to tell him what town.

Expert's Assistant: The Entertainment Expert will know what to do. Is there anything else the Entertainment Expert should be aware of?

I am a Huge Tori Amos fan I was working in a CD store when I first heard Earthquakes.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Entertainment
9/12/2017
Entertainment Expert: N Cal Atty, Attorney replied 8 months ago
N Cal Atty
N Cal Atty, Attorney

Thank you for your question.

Her house in Cornwall is in Bude.

I hope this information is helpful.

N Cal Atty
N Cal Atty
N Cal Atty, Attorney