Entertainment

Have Entertainment Questions? Ask an Expert

Entertainment

I am going to vegas next yr. with friends; what are the

Customer Question
Hi, I am going to vegas...
I am going to vegas next yr. with friends; what are the chances I'll meet and hang out with zac bagans?? Probably slim to none-he is a very extrelmely busy guy
Gbasap
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Entertainment
7/17/2016
Entertainment Expert: Cher, MENTOR/ENTERTAINMENT replied 1 year ago
Cher
Cher, MENTOR/ENTERTAINMENT

Hi and welcome!

My name is ***** ***** I'll be happy to answer your question.

Unfortunately, your assumption is most likely right. Zak IS a very busy guy and the chances you'll meet him and hang out with him are not very good. However, don't give up hope. If you have an address for him in Las Vegas, drop him another note and see how things go. Always be positive! : )

I wish you much good luck and hope things work out the way you want them to!

Please be so kind as to rate my answer with positive feedback, as that is the only way I receive recognition for my assistance. Thank you very much!

Providing a positive rating will not end our conversation, should you need me for any follow-up. Simply click 'Reply' for clarification or additional information, if needed.

Warmest regards,

Cher

Entertainment Expert: Michael, Entertainment Industry Analyst replied 1 year ago
Michael
Michael, Entertainment Industry Analyst

While a very busy guy, you might wish to send a message to his agency in LA to see about possibly meeting up with him when you are in Vegas. Explain the reason why you wish to meet and possibly a meeting will be arranged.

Abrams Artists Agency L.A.
(Talent and Literary Agency)
750 North San Vicente Blvd.
East Tower
11th Floor
Los Angeles, CA 90069
USA
Phone:(###) ###-####br />Fax:(###) ###-####/p>

Also not sure if he is still living in Vegas as he has put his house up for sale last year:

http://www.reviewjournal.com/real-estate-millions/ghost-adventures-host-selling-his-25m-las-vegas-house-photos

Best then to contact his agency and see where he might be next year as a meet-up in Vegas could be made if he is still in town when you arrive.

Michael

Michael
Michael
Michael, Entertainment Industry Analyst