Entertainment

Have Entertainment Questions? Ask an Expert

Entertainment

How can I contact Russell Simmons II about doing a guest

Customer Question
appearance in Staten Island New...
How can I contact Russell Simmons II about doing a guest appearance in Staten Island New York next month?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Entertainment
5/23/2016
Entertainment Expert: Michael, Entertainment Industry Analyst replied 1 year ago
Michael
Michael, Entertainment Industry Analyst
Best way to contact Mr. Simmons would be to contact his publicity group as they can then get back to you about a guest appearance next month.Information to contact is below:***** ***** Endeavor Entertainment(Talent and Literary Agency)9601 Wilshire Blvd.3rd FloorBeverly Hills, CA###-##-####SAPhone:(###) ###-####ax:(###) ###-####
I hope that the information I provided will offer you a chance to getting a guest appearance. If you could take a moment to rate my assistance so that I know my help was useful as this will allow me to assist other customers on our site.Take care,Michael
Michael
Michael
Michael, Entertainment Industry Analyst