Entertainment

Connect one-on-one with a verified entertainment expert who will answer your question

Michael
Michael
Michael, Entertainment Industry Analyst

More related answers
All entertainment experts are VERIFIED
Did the writers for the TV series "Two-and-a-Half Men" change
Michael
Michael, Entertainment Industry Analyst
Did the writers for the TV series "Two-and-a-Half Men" change when Charlie Sheen left the show? For what other shows had the original "Two-and-a-Half Men" writers written? And if the writers changed w… read more
im an artist/producer/writer. My managment has offerd to sign
Ms Chase
Ms Chase, entertainment expert
im an artist/producer/writer. My managment has offerd to sign me to a production deal. Do to large investments on there end for me. i told them i would only do so if im a partner in the production com… read more
I need information on finding a writer/producer for a new concept
Martin, Engineer
I need information on finding a writer/producer for a new concept in reality tv. specifically following several teams of professional ropers on circuit all the way to the national finals. this would i… read more
Im looking for a script or video tape of the TV 1991 mini-series
Martin, Engineer
I'm looking for a script or video tape of the TV 1991 mini-series the Season of Giants." See the IMDB.com link below. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0102865/ In particular I'm searching for the Savonarol… read more
I would also like to send the '12th of Never' script to
Michael
Michael, Entertainment Industry Analyst
Hello again Michael, I would also like to send the '12th of Never' script to Diane Keaton ... to her Production Company for consideration also for the Female Lead.… read more
Hi! My writing partner and I have been hired by a production
Hugh
Hugh, Composer, Producer and Performer
Hi! My writing partner and I have been hired by a production company to write a short film script. We wrote it under a contract that said we would be the owner of the copyright (we haven't copyrighted… read more
Looking for TV mini-series called GOLDEN PENNIES from 1985.
Steve Gardner
Steve Gardner, Director Of Engineer
Looking for TV mini-series called GOLDEN PENNIES from 1985. It was aired on the Disney Channel in 1987. It was 8 30min shows. Directed by Oscar Whitbread, written by Graeme Farmer. Starred Carol Drink… read more
the series Angel on tv how long was it on, from what date ...
Ryan
Ryan, Analyst II
the series Angel on tv how long was it on, from what date to what date? and is their cd's available?… read more
I created a TV Show concept Hidden Beauties and signed a
N Cal Atty
N Cal Atty, Attorney
I created a TV Show concept "Hidden Beauties" and signed a 12 month-agreement with a Production Company named ATWP a year ago to find a third party buyer (TV Network or other Prod. Company). Right bef… read more
I am looking for the name of a movie or audio production company
Cher
Cher, MENTOR/ENTERTAINMENT
I am looking for the name of a movie or audio production company that has singing in it as part of their logo. I want to say it is "surround" ________. I've seen it several times in the past as one of… read more
I'm in Illinois and I have the $25,000. official money chip.
Michael
Michael, Entertainment Industry Analyst
I'm in Illinois and I have the $25,000. official money chip. need informations about it. it was a gift. Help please … read more
Do I have to join this group to ask a question? I am trying
Michael
Michael, Entertainment Industry Analyst
I am trying to the contact information for Mr. Russell Simmons to set up a meeting with my boss?? … read more
I was trying to get in touch with Tyler, I been without work
Michael
Michael, Entertainment Industry Analyst
I been without work sense 2012 have surgery on my left knee 5 times and the insurance on my home wasn't any good I didn't know because Ithey be trying to get over on women and I see that now because I need a roof on my home and the insurance will not pay and told me if I don't get a roof before September that they will cancel the insurance it not any good anyway but I know I nerd insurance but noone will give me any until I get this fix I have reached out to other people and no help I'm not begging I just don't have any money to get it fix with Thank you … read more
Need of a researcher to help me find more accurate
Michael
Michael, Entertainment Industry Analyst
I'm In need of a researcher to help me find more accurate information about a restaurant in Chicago IL named Harold's chicken. I would like to know how many years they have been a restaurant in Chicag… read more
I'm looking for some kind of strategy PC game that involves
Martin, Engineer
I'm looking for some kind of strategy PC game that involves no violence or magic. Any suggestions?… read more
What are five details that should be planned on a vacation
Michael
Michael, Entertainment Industry Analyst
What are five details that should be planned on a vacation trip to small counties; example : want to go fishing in Allegany New York?… read more
My bike entertainment group is being asked to supply power
N Cal Atty
N Cal Atty, Attorney
My bike entertainment group is being asked to supply power generating bikes for a TV commercial. The bikes would be used for a 1-day shoot. I asked how many people will be on the shoot and the answer … read more
Hi,Do you know of elegant / interesting venues in Kensington/Chelsea
Michael
Michael, Entertainment Industry Analyst
Hi, Do you know of elegant / interesting venues in Kensington/Chelsea for around 100 people for an evening event that would allow you to do your own catering (i.e. not a church hall or similar)?… read more