Entertainment

Have entertainment questions? Ask an Expert online

I'm trying to write to Einimen. I am an American and escaped…

Customer Question
I'm trying to write to...
I'm trying to write to Einimen. I am an American and escaped the Middle East with my 3 children... I would love for him to hear what I went through to warn women.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Entertainment
Hi phone number pls or for Shady to call me back when he has time to listen to the Synoptics .
2/11/2016
Entertainment Expert: Cher, MENTOR/ENTERTAINMENT replied 2 years ago
Cher
Cher, MENTOR/ENTERTAINMENT

Hello, Kris and welcome!

I'm so glad to hear that you escaped the Middle East with your 3 children and want to share what you went through, so other women will be warned. You are a very brave person and I admire you!

As you know, phone numbers and other personal information for celebrities are not available online, but you can reach Shady through his agent literary agent or publicist and they will get your message to him. Here is a contact list of all managers, etc., for Eminem:

United Talent Agency

New York office

Representing Literary Agent

Marc Gerald

1-***-***-****

------------------

Eminem's Manager:

David Schiff

Schiff Company

*****#480

Beverly Hills, CA 90212

-----------

Eminem's Production Manager:

Paul Rosenberg

M2M Studios

*****/p>

Venice, CA 90291

Phone:(###) ###-####/p>

----------------

Eminem's Agent:

Cara Lewis

***** ***** Agency

1325 Avenue of the Americas

New York, NY 10019

Phone:(###) ###-####/p>

-----------------------

Eminem's Recording Agent:

Interscope Records

*****/p>

Santa Monica, CA 90404

Phone:(###) ###-####/p>

--------------------

Eminem's recording outfit:

Shady Records

*****/p>

6th Floor

New York, NY 10013

Phone:(###) ###-####/p>

--------------------------

Eminem's Attorney:

P.J. Shapiro

Ziffren Brittenham Branca Fischer Gilbert-Lurie, Stiffman & Cook

1801 Century Park West

Los Angeles, CA 90067

Phone:(###) ###-####/p>

Hello, Kris and welcome!

United Talent Agency

New York office

Representing Literary Agent

Marc Gerald

1-***-***-****

------------------

Eminem's Manager:

David Schiff

Schiff Company

*****#480

Beverly Hills, CA 90212

-----------

Eminem's Production Manager:

Paul Rosenberg

M2M Studios

*****/p>

Venice, CA 90291

Phone:(###) ###-####/p>

----------------

Eminem's Agent:

Cara Lewis

***** ***** Agency

1325 Avenue of the Americas

New York, NY 10019

Phone:(###) ###-####/p>

-----------------------

Eminem's Recording Agent:

Interscope Records

*****/p>

Santa Monica, CA 90404

Phone:(###) ###-####/p>

--------------------

Eminem's recording outfit:

Shady Records

*****/p>

6th Floor

New York, NY 10013

Phone:(###) ###-####/p>

--------------------------

Eminem's Attorney:

P.J. Shapiro

1801 Century Park West

Los Angeles, CA 90067

Phone:(###) ###-####/p>

---------------------------------------------------

I hope one of these people can help you get your story to Eminem!

Sorry, I clicked the 'send' button too quickly and didn't click the 'rate' button, so I'm sending this message again.

Please be so kind as to rate my answer with positive feedback; that is the only way I receive credit for my assistance. Thank you very much!

Providing a positive rating will not end our conversation, should you need me for any follow-up. Simply click 'Reply' for clarification or additional information, if needed, and I will be happy to continue.

Warmest regards,

Cher