Entertainment

Connect one-on-one with a verified entertainment expert who will answer your question

Michael
Michael
Michael, Entertainment Industry Analyst

More related answers
All entertainment experts are VERIFIED
I wrote a book called; PALS OF THE TRADES. It's about tools
Michael
Michael, Entertainment Industry Analyst
I wrote a book called; PALS OF THE TRADES. It's about tools friends like Jimmy Measuring Tape, Mr. Hammer, Arnold the level and so on with many more tools involved to help with the projects. A new red… read more
I am searching to find a poem that my Mother who is deceased
Hugh
Hugh, Composer, Producer and Performer
I am searching to find a poem that my Mother who is deceased wrote and was published about forty years ago. Unfortunately, the only information I know is her name and that it was indeed published in a… read more
I wrote you (Ms. Chase) about 2 months ago concerning a ...
Ms Chase
Ms Chase, entertainment expert
I wrote you (Ms. Chase) about 2 months ago concerning a breach of contract with a film distribution co. and myself. My atty sent a "cease & desist" letter to them, however they will not respond. We ha… read more
I have written a book about my Vietnam experiences. I would
Michael
Michael, Entertainment Industry Analyst
I have written a book about my Vietnam experiences. I would like to use in the book the verses from "All Along the Watch Tower" from Bob Dylan's John Wesley Harding album. How do I proceed? Who do con… read more
Looking for a book that I read in the 60s about a flying
M. Castillo
M. Castillo, AA
Looking for a book that I read in the '60's about a flying dragon in a make-believe land. It was a feel-good, simplistic book. My memory is very sketchy on this, but I believe there were waterfalls. V… read more
HOW CAN I FIND THE SHOW ABOUT THE DOG THAT TALK BACK TO YOU
Ms Chase
Ms Chase, entertainment expert
the dog was jus talkin back to montel when he said hello and montel was going to give him the paper.… read more
My question is about submitting my book to oprahs book club.
Michael
Michael, Entertainment Industry Analyst
My question is about submitting my book to oprahs book club. … read more
My sister wrote beautiful lyrics for a song, she would like
Ms Chase
Ms Chase, entertainment expert
My sister wrote beautiful lyrics for a song, she would like to do something with it. I would like to know, can you just send the lyrics to a performer? How to you do that? What are the legalities?… read more
i have my own website of my art but does not sell can you ...
Family Physician, Doctoral Degree
i have my own website of my art but does not sell can you suggest how I could sell my paintings?… read more
Im hoping you can help. I am looking for a poem about a child
Ms Chase
Ms Chase, entertainment expert
I'm hoping you can help. I am looking for a poem about a child who colors a purple sky, but the teacher told him he was wrong and that it was blue. I'm looking for this to show what an impact teachers… read more
HI, my grandma has written an book (80 pages of ...
Ms Chase
Ms Chase, entertainment expert
HI, my grandma has written an "book" (80 pages of A4) about her life, i was wondering if there are companys that would type it up and print it as a real book? Thanks!!!… read more
I want to sell my vinyl records singles and LPs good condition
Merlo
Merlo, Tax Consultant
I want to sell my vinyl records singles and LP's good condition ranging from 60's, 70's and 80's. They range from classical to neil diamond, fleetwood mac (albatross) single to Bay City rollers single… read more
Would you have any questions I can ask my book club ...
Ms Chase
Ms Chase, entertainment expert
Would you have any questions I can ask my book club pertaining to "Change of Heart by Jodi Picoult?… read more
How can you go about finding out an actors name in a commercial
N Cal Atty
N Cal Atty, Attorney
How can you go about finding out an actors name in a commercial? I would specifically like to know the name of the dark haired actress who starts singing at the beginning of the JG Wentworth bus comme… read more
Can you help me find a way to contact screenwriter Spinner (
Michael
Michael, Entertainment Industry Analyst
Can you help me find a way to contact screenwriter Anthony Spinner ( https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0818961/)?I want to ask him a question about a 12 o'Clock High tv episode he wrote entitled "I am the E… read more
Thank you for your reply. I also need help in finding the
Michael
Michael, Entertainment Industry Analyst
Thank you for your reply. I also need help in finding the nearest and cheapest swimming school for my 4 month old son. We live near Winchester Blvd in San Jose, CA.… read more
HEY WUS UP I HAVE A 2 PART QUESTION, 1ST IF I WANTED 2 ...
Tracy
Tracy, Insurance Transcription
HEY WUS UP I HAVE A 2 PART QUESTION, 1ST IF I WANTED 2 START MY OWN CLOTHING LINE HOW WOULD I GO ABOUT IT & 2ND DO YOU HAVE 2 KNOW HOW 2 DRAW 2 START YOUR OWN CLOTHING LINE?… read more
Hi, I dont know if you can help me or not, but about 2
M. Castillo
M. Castillo, AA
Hi, I dont know if you can help me or not, but about 2 years ago, I found a really awesome CD in a field near my house. I have been trying to find a copy that wasnt scratched to no avail! The CD appea… read more