Entertainment

Have Entertainment Questions? Ask an Expert

Entertainment

I caught the tail end of a film with no way to catch the

Customer Question
name of the film. The...
I caught the tail end of a film with no way to catch the name of the film. The woman in the film was named anne, having some type of affair with a much younger man named travis. At one point they rowed across a lake in a rowboat to get hamburgers. It seems
like in the end she went back to her husband but since I didn't see the whole thing, I don't know if it was her husband....the boy just disappeared and left her a note. They were staying in some type of lake house, her and the boy. I know this sounds confusing,
but it's driving me crazy that I can't find the name of it, lol
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Entertainment
Answered in 1 hour by:
7/7/2015
Entertainment Expert: Martin, Engineer replied 2 years ago
Martin, Engineer
Hi. This is so generic that it feel familliar :)
Did you recognize any actors in it (even sub roles). If so can you tell me what were the movies they where in or a description of them if you don't remember the titles, this could really help reducing the possibilities.
Also, do you remember the channel it was on and the time and date, you can often find it back that way.
If I recognized the actors it would have been a no brainer to find the film, I'm pretty adept on the computer. All of the info I have is what I included. She did get some voice mails from the police about I think a robbery she might have been involved in? Like I said, Im pretty internet savvy and I've searched this every which way. Im hoping someone here may have seen it and just recognize the description. If you can't figure it out, please opt out so someone else can respond. Thanks :)
she had some sort of sore on her face....not sure if she had some kind of disease or what happened to her face.
Can you tell me more about the era of the film, the date the film seemed to be made, did it feel american or british or perhaps canadian?
There is movie i have hard time to find, christian movies and made for TV movie, do you think they are like that or was it something that may have played in a cinema theater?
In any case i will open the question for others.
definitely american....could be a tv movie (lifetime type movie maybe)
still would like answer if possible. thanks
We usually jump on movie question like piranha :) If nobody took it after me it really is an obscure one. Try to add any little detail you can think of. Also, you never told me when and at what channel you catched it.
I dont know the channel, but it was a tv channel like abc, nbc, etc.like I said, I caught the tail end. Her and the young boy were staying at a house by a lake. They were definitly lovers. She had some type of sores on the side of her mouth/cheek. They rowed across the lake to get hamburgers. He left her without telling her and left her a note. She called her voice mail and had over 20 vm's from her husband and one from a sheriff who wanted to talk to her about a robbery or something. She packed up the house, caught a cab and went back to the city, a man met the cab, im presuming it's her husband and that was the end.
Cher
Cher
Cher, MENTOR/ENTERTAINMENT