Entertainment

Have entertainment questions? Ask an Expert online

Trying to find an hgame, emo looking kid transforms into monster…

Customer Question
Trying to find an hgame...
Trying to find an hgame, emo looking kid transforms into monster and assaults a castle, has time of day encounter mechanics reminiscent of Majora's Mask.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Entertainment
6/28/2015
Entertainment Expert: Martin, Engineer replied 2 years ago
Martin, Engineer
Hi. do you remember the platform it was on? this could reduce the research scope. Also, do you remember how old it was?

PC, it was a wolf rpg built game(somewhat similar to the rpg maker software from what I can tell)

The monster the kid turned into reminded me of toothless from the httyd franchise, but with tentacles.

I do note in case it wasn't clear, by game I am referring to hentai game.

Only other items of note that I can recall... some wizard is helping you, hides in a hidden area close to where you start. And I recall the 'gallery' screen having two alternatives for each person's encounter, an A and a B scenario. Was all mapped on a timeline with the various openings for finding the person mapped out(like Majora's Mask).

[...], by *hgame I am [...]

Sorry, i don't know that one, i will let to have others research this.
Relist: I still need help.
Cher
Cher
Cher, MENTOR/ENTERTAINMENT