Entertainment

Have Entertainment Questions? Ask an Expert

Entertainment

In the 1970s, there was a TV program called "Boo!" It was a

2 hour horror type of...
In the 1970s, there was a TV program called "Boo!" It was a 2 hour horror type of movie. Is there a way I can purchase a DVD set of all Boo! movies ever made? Thank you.
5/29/2013
Ask Veronica
Ask Veronica, Entertainment Exec.

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I have been researching your inquiry. Although I was not able

to find a specific television horror movie with the title Boo!, I was able to locate a tv

movie horror program called Fright Night which aired from 1973 - 1979.

Fright Night was an adult themed show which aired low budget horror and sci-fi films

usually midnight and after.

I understand you are specifically looking to obtain a copy of a program titled Boo!, but is

it possible there is another title ? If you can provide more detail, I might be able to track

it down or another expert in this categroy might have the exact answer and respond.

Please let me know if you would like me to continue my search.

Best,

Veronica

Boo! was not a movie. It was a TV program name representing a movie with another title. I can't think of a better example right now. But Boo! was a name like Vincent Price Theatre or Tales From The Crypt or Mystery Science Theatre 3000. However, the actual movie is another title. Does that make sense? Thank you.

http://horrormovies.tribe.net/thread/f8983b0e-b9c606-b442-1c31911c964b

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090605160856AA84VB8

If you have trouble getting the first website, google 1970s tv program called Boo!

It will be the second link that you see.

Thank you for clarifying and providing additional information. Although I will continue to research, I also want you to receive a prompt answer. I am going to opt out and open to other experts. I will check back and I am hopeful we will be able to find an answer.

Have a great day,

Veronica
Cher
Cher, MENTOR/ENTERTAINMENT
Hello, and welcome!

My name is XXXXX XXXXX it will be my pleasure to help you with your question.

According to my research, unfortunately, a DVD with this TV series is not available, because first, it was shown only on independently owned local stations and secondly, it was only a 'vehicle' to present the various horror movies shown each week. At the present time, I know that "Boo!" (also called "Boo Mystery Theater") is sometimes shown on 'classic' or 'retro' channels in my area, so this may be true where you live, too.

If there are any specific horror movies you remembered, which you would like to own on DVD, watch online or on TV retro stations, please let me know and I will be more than happy to research them for you.

I'm sorry I couldn't give you better news.

If you require additional information or clarification, simply reply back before rating and I will be happy to help with any follow up questions.

If you wish to request me to answer future questions, please begin your post with "For Cher" and I will respond as soon as I can. Thank you!

Best regards,
Cher
Cher
Cher, MENTOR/ENTERTAINMENT
Cher
Cher
Cher, MENTOR/ENTERTAINMENT