Entertainment

Have Entertainment Questions? Ask an Expert

Entertainment

I concerning a person I couldnt contact & I wanted to send

Customer Question
I concerning a person I...
I concerning a person I couldn't contact & I wanted to send a fan letter chatted with Veronica a bout a year ago, I wanted to tell her that I wrote & sent the letter & haven't received anything yet.
Submitted: 4 years ago.Category: Entertainment
Answered in 1 hour by:
4/18/2013
Entertainment Expert: Cher, MENTOR/ENTERTAINMENT replied 4 years ago
Cher
Cher, MENTOR/ENTERTAINMENT

Hi, Sheryl.

Who was the person you wanted to contact?

I don't think Veronica has been online for a while, so if you would like me to try to find an address for this person, I would be happy to help. Can you please tell me the name and which address Veronica gave you, about a year ago?

Thanks,
Cher

sure, it was: creative arts agency-2000avenue of the stars-los angeles, ca., 90067- USA

Hi again, Sheryl and thanks so much for your helpful information.

Is the name of the person whose address you were looking for Julian McMahon? I saw this in your question last year. If so, try this address:

Julian McMahon
Roar, Llc.
9701 Wilshire Blvd.
8th Floor
Beverly Hills, CA 90212

This is listed as his Artist Management Company, but artists typically change representation quite often. It can take as long as 3 months to receive a response and/or an autographed picture, if you request one. Follow the directions here, at the bottom of the page, if you want an autographed pic returned to you:

http://www.fanmail.biz/25518.html

I'm looking for other sites/management agencies where you can send your fan mail and will get back to you shortly with that information.

Best regards,

Cher

Hi again, Sheryl.

We can only communicate on one question at a time, on the same subject, so I've requested the other questions closed and if you would only respond to me here, on this question, that would be great and I would appreciate it. Thanks! Laughing

When you leave your deposit, that does not pay the expert for the answer. Only when you choose a Positive Rating (the happiest smiley face) does the expert get paid for the answer. You are not charged any additional fees when you Rate with Positive Feedback; it just releases a portion of the payment to the expert.

You can join for a free trial at IMDB Pro and view Julian's agent, manager and other information where you can write to him: http://pro.imdb.com/name/nm0573037/agent?d=nm_ovrview_contact

You can also try these contacts, but I don't know how up to date they are. If you write, put c/o Julian McMahon on top of the address and write 'Forward', so your fan mail gets to him. You can also call to see if these people still represent him and if they don't, ask who he's represented by, at this time.

Julian McMahon's Manager:

XXXXX XXXXX

3 Arts Entertainment, Inc.

XXXXX/p>

7th Floor

Beverly Hills, CA 90212

Phone:(NNN) NNN-NNNN/p>

----

Julian McMahon's public relations:

I/D Public Relations

XXXXX/p>

6th Floor

New York, NY 10012

Phone:(NNN) NNN-NNNN/p>

----

Julian McMahon's Attorney:

William Skrzyniarz

Skrzyniarz & Company

XXXXX/p>

Suite 650

Beverly Hills, CA 90210

Phone:(NNN) NNN-NNNN/p>

------------------------------------------

I hope this helped, and if so, please let me know and provide a Positive Service Rating so I may receive credit from the site for my assistance. Thanks very much!

If you need any additional information, just click "Reply" and I will be glad to continue our conversation.

Best regards,
Cher

P.S. By the way, LOVE your name! lol Mine is 'Cheryl' too! Laughing

Hi again, Sheryl.

I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going in your quest to contact Julian McMahon.

If you need any additional information or have further concerns, please don't hesitate to ask me by clicking on 'Reply to Expert', and I will answer as soon as possible.

I hope you found the information in my answer helpful; if so, please let me know. Thank you!

I appreciate the opportunity to be of help to you and thank you for entrusting your question to me and to Just Answer!

Best wishes,
Cher
Cher
Cher
Cher, MENTOR/ENTERTAINMENT