Martin, Engineer
Experience:  Fan of Cinema and Video Games
14666028

What is the name of the theme song for Sandals Emerald Bay

Customer Question

What is the name of the theme song for Sandals Emerald Bay Great Exuma, Bahamas that goes "I Found Love & It's The Love I've Always Wanted"

Category: Entertainment
Expert:  Cher replied 4 years ago.

Hello, Ernie and welcome to Just Answer.

Is this a song you heard in a TV commercial, on the radio, etc.?

Is the ad recent, from this year, 2013, and currently playing, or is it from a past year? If not 2013, please let me know what year you heard it and saw the commercial?

Thanks for all your additional detail.

Best regards,
Cher

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Cher,

This was a song from a Sandals TV commercial running this year (2013).

Ernie

Expert:  Cher replied 4 years ago.
Hi again, Ernie and thanks for your reply.

I have been researching this extensively for you since I replied to you last night. I found the TV commercial with the first two lines of the song (I love the song, by the way!) and I cannot seem to find the title of the song, for sure. However, as an educated guess, I would say the title is probably the very first line: "I Found Love".

I'm going to continue searching for you and if I find any further information, I will let you know. Now, I have become obsessed with this as well, and the song has been in my head since I heard it! : )

Best regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Cher,

So is this the answer to my question?

We're not sure of the name of the song or who is singing?

Ernie

Expert:  Cher replied 4 years ago.
Hi again, Ernie.

I'm so sorry, I meant to click 'Information Request' instead of 'Answer', when I sent my last reply.

No, this is not a full answer to your question. I mentioned that I am still researching it for you, but I will 'opt out' for the time being, so your question will be open to other experts who may be able to find this information.

Best regards,
Cher
Expert:  Martin replied 4 years ago.
Just to let you know that i am on it. I will come back when i find something. If anybody else find it faster than me, just post it for Ernie.