Entertainment

Have Entertainment Questions? Ask an Expert

Entertainment

Hi Veronica how have you been ive been offline and having

Hi Veronica how have you...
Hi Veronica how have you been i've been offline and having family problems with my parents until now i have the wisdom to handle them and nearly sorted out my new pc got i got recently?

Is this really the real japanese celebrity because i added her on yahoo messenger and she says she's a model, singer and actor and she says these strange things claiming to be her but she sounds dodgy?
http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5425434182#fpt=0&fpa=pic
8/21/2012
Ask Veronica
Ask Veronica, Entertainment Exec.

Hi William,

How are you ? Happy to hear from you.

You had asked me to find you Japanese Pen pals

who are models and she is in fact both Japanese and a model. I do not personally

know her or any of the women I recommended so if she seems dodgy, I would trust

your instinct and not contact her. There were others so I hope you are able to find

someone to be a Pen pal with.

Best,

Veronica

Thank you very Veronica you look beautiful. Don't know why i said that you beautiful.

Sorry if am being too direct i just said it because it's a positive thing to say to anyone really i don't want to upset you if i was please forgive me?

Thank you for the compliment and I hope all is well with you.

Best,

Veronica

Again sorry to upset you if you still might be.

Not upset William, as it is a nice compliment.

Veronica

Sorry don't like to offend people wasn't wise enough in the past to continue to have Japanese friends online one was saying i was only talking to her because i had no beautiful girl or pretty girls japanese because it had it on my profile on japancupid.com so we lost contact but i will still treat her like a good friend because she is very kind she was 1/2 Japanese and 1/2 English very good girl those japanese girls i will say sorry in my strong and deep heart and from my wisdom when am famous on tv that i wasn't meant to do what i did might have/had bad communication skills. The other japanese girl sent me her email then i added her and then she said do you have facebook then i kept asking her exactly where she meant her boyfriend exactly but i admit it was my fault i shouldn't have been too direct maybe because Japanese females and their culture and tradition is private and not open i like her culture very friendly well the ones i did know online where very good girls and friendly but it's my fault should have not been so perfect, too direct and asking the same questions over and over again. i've never actually meet japanese girls offline. I don't mean to be rude it's my idea i can not meet bad ones not all japanese bad but most are alright i think so, am listening to my mother don't turn like a bad person against the family and cause trouble because my Mum didn't understand i was going through a bad time with her for a few months and my dad she thinks am a bad boy but didn't understand my illnesses and never knew i never followed bad people all my life i figured out in the end after that she's got no wisdom i pity her and my dad and my sisters that used to treat me badly when it wasn't my fault i was ill the whole family seeing the dark side of me instead of the good side no matter what i did good.

Thank you very much V my good friend. Cry

I am sorry you have had difficult experiences at such a young age. The best thing to

do is take what you learned and use it to make yourself stronger.

Be well Sir. William !

Veronica

Did you get this question?:

Hi William,

I just re-read and I am not sure what your question is. Or are you looking for my opinion ?

Please be specific.

Thank you,

Veronica

Just what is your opinion. My family seem to be having a go at me on the pc all day what can i do i treat them well 2 mistakes today saying am being naughty when am not the special people came around the house went in 1 ear and out the other what can i do i found a way to help myself like i said before basically to my mum and they still have a go at me did well as normal last 2 days now 2 mistakes your a bad boy or worser today.

Hi William,

I am sorry your family is giving you a hard time. Is your family criticizing you for being on the computer ? And what happened when you had visitors ? Is your family verbally telling your behavior is bad ?

Please advise.

Veronica

Yes which am not always on the pc like they say i am, today was out for the whole day for a few hours didn't go to the toilet this morning til few hours came back my mum said nice things to me and listened to me then a few hours later remember i didn't have lunch at 3 because i didn't feel well i was so tried and weak working everywhere just to have enough to pay for living at home and just to sort out my government support and make sure i don't overspend my money just for them paying living costs and trying to buy a new phone charger a cheap one for contacting people to do with my health hiding mum will get worried otherwise i don't want her and my father my dad to get angry with me and shout and scream at saying what do you mean you have no money your not paying living costs and your not paying the pc i have now have he might say also get out of this house, i respect my parents and don't say anything bad about them to anyone i don't know apart from my special doctor and another person who helps me with my health.

Hi William,

I would love to be able to give you great advice, however, I think you would benefit much more by posting your question with a relationship expert.

I enjoy helping you with your career, on line dating, and entertainment questions and I know I can help you in those areas.

What have you been doing regarding your goals to becoming a filmmaker ? Have you been watching any of the movies I recommended ?

Veronica

Had to setup this new pc plus having problems with parents. Ok thank you so much Veronica my good friend.

Do you have a relationship question with your service?

I understand William, I just want you to get the best advice possible.

I have on-line dating advice which you have asked me questions in.

Check with customer service re: your membership to see what you are entitled to, but yes, there are relationship professionals on this service.

Best,

Veronica

I would like your help your such a nice lady Embarassed

I am waiting on site permission. Will post back when I have an answer.

V.

Thank you very much or so much my good friend V.

Smile

Cool

The best place to discuss dating relationships problems is at Ask Penelope, the on-line dating category.

Use the entertainment category to ask specific entertainment questions.

Thank you very much and I hope you are having an amazing day.

Veronica

No problem no thank you very much. You too have an amazing day not just that brilliant also or the best day in anyway that's good.

Know that you are always very nice and kind William and always very polite.

Veronica

Last thing in this post and continue and start with an old thread or new question don't want you to get you into trouble not me i don't mind just the way this service or help works: I don't think i am since my family always brings up the past for saying something which has nothing to do with what am on about most or all the time i don't like to accuse my parents or sister i treat them so well one little bit mistakes then think am bad, disrespectful when am telling them the truth from my wisdom if i didn't say it's in the past she wouldn't accept it am just saying everyone deserves respect my Mum said you used to say fing old man to my dad i was ill and he treated me badly in the past so did my whole family apart from my mum which wasn't her fault it was my dad that was ill that made mum like this. They expect me to say sorry even if i am ill which i did the other day then said it again which wasn't my fault again just talking about distance learning or learning from home and she didn't accept it because i have wisdom she hasn't she will never have it with her illnesses or whatever she thinks she's right. Am not going to say a word to them let along talk once i get better am moving out. Mum treats sister well and other sister and brother in law say it's in the past, why see good things about them and me always bring up the past bad stuff never bring up good things whole family in the end before basically said what good have you done and why do i treat outsiders better than my dad i don't know everyone says am nice even i turned around a girl smiled at me i think she could tell i was basically a nice boy or man why is it outsiders seem to understand me when am not bad my sisters and brother in law they expect me to forgive them my mum and/or dad don't want to accuse whoever dad/mum i said no respect to my parents and brother in law she said in the past. Then the whole family say you've done this your whole life being evil, black hearted just because of one time sister after disrespecting her for not listening to what she has to say telling her the facts and the truth about distance learning or learning from home, she says not accepting it and found it rude walking away.

William,

Family relationships can be extremely complicated. I promise you, all people have

some type of discord within their family. It is important for you to remember that you

are an individual outside of your family. If you have made amends for the past, you

have every right to move forward and it is not fair for your family to bring it up.

Maybe for the sake of peace in your household you can tell your family that you know

there are times it has been difficult with you and your illness, and that you would

appreciate if they forgive the past and move forward and treat you with kindness from

today moving forward. I am sure your family loves you very much which is why they

are harder on you than a stranger. You do come across as very polite and nice

however, that is my experience with you. I cannot speak about their experience.

Keep your head up, and keep looking forward.

Best wishes for peace in your life,

Veronica
Ask Veronica
Ask Veronica, Entertainment Exec.
Ask Veronica
Ask Veronica
Ask Veronica, Entertainment Exec.