Entertainment

Have entertainment questions? Ask an Expert online

Did Movie Splice Come Out On Cable 4/21/2011 And What Time…

Did Movie Splice Come Out...
Did Movie Splice Come Out On Cable 4/21/2011 And What Time In Texas?
8/18/2012
Ask Veronica
Ask Veronica, Entertainment Exec.
Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be working with you today.

Are you asking if Splice is being aired on cable and what time it will be aired in Texas ?

Or are you asking if it did air 4/21/2011 and at what time ?

I will need to know your zip code and who your cable carrier is or was at the time.

I look forward to your response.

Thank you,

Veronica

i am asking if it did air in april 21 2011, i was at a hotel so i belive it must be time warner cable. the zip code is 78539

Hi Ross,

Thank you for clarifying. Unfortunately, Time Warner does not archive their movie schedule. I have been able to find the answer to these types of questions before, but it will take a bit of time to research, and, I cannot guarantee I will get the answer.

What I do know a great deal about is the movie Splice. Would it help if I described it to you so you can confirm that is the film you saw ? Or would you prefer that I continue searching for a confirmed airing ?

Please advise.

Thank you,

Veronica

splice with adrien brody, please keep looking, i tried to get my hands on an old tv guide but i couldnt. i would really appreciate if you could find out for me.

I am working on it and will post back when I have concrete information.

My research so far shows that Splice was distributed by Warner Brothers so it is very likely Splice is the movie you were watching that day. It also coincides with its cable release date.

Best,

Veronica

please i just need to know if it aired that day and at what time

Hi Ross,

I am in the process of searching but please know, I will likely not have an answer until Monday or Tuesday.

Thank you for your patience.

Veronica

ok thank you for your help, i hope you can find that out for me

That is my goal !

Veronica

thank you veronica

You are welcome. Please do not post back until I post my answer as your question keeps popping up as new.

Many thanks,

Veronica
I am extremely happy to report that I have an answer !!!!!
Hi Ross,

After much researching and favor calling your answer is YES!

Splice was aired on Cinemax at 12am on April 21, 2011 in Texas. And this is a 100% confirm!

I hope this solves your mystery and thank you for being patient while I searched.

Please know I am only compensated for my time if you rate me positively. My goal is excellent, and I hope you feel like I have done excellent work. Please note that with complicates searches such as this, bonuses are appreciated, but not expected. After you rate, you can continue to ask follow up questions free of charge.

Take care,

Veronica
Ask Veronica
Ask Veronica, Entertainment Exec.