Entertainment

Have entertainment questions? Ask an Expert online

CustomerOnly

CustomerOnly
8/5/2012
Ask Veronica
Ask Veronica, Entertainment Exec.
Hello William,

I do not think your question came through. Please re-write.

Thank you and sorry for any inconvenience,

Veronica
I just addedCustomerOnly since you said if i need direct help or any help with you i should type that in the ask a new question is that right?
Yes thank you William. If you have a general entertainment question and want to request me, you typeCustomerand the question so another expert does not answer it if I am off-line.

If you have career questions, you would ask me in the career consultant category and dating advice goes to Ask Penelope.

I receive a page when the request is sent and as long as I am able, I will jump on right away.

Thank you for your continued support. I do appreciate it.

Veronica
Ask Veronica
Ask Veronica, Entertainment Exec.
Can you send me the links you help people with like dating etc you sent me your profiles it's a lot easy in my conditions now with my illnesses to make it simple by you sending me links please? Thank you V.
Of course Sir William. I should have done that to begin with. My error.

To review:

For Career Advice questions, please visit me @

http://www.justanswer.com/profile.aspx?PF=64268913&FID=11342

For Dating Advice questions, please visit me @ ( Ask Penelope )

http://www.justanswer.com/profile.aspx?PF=64268913&FID=11420

For General Entertainment questions, if you would like to me to answer your question, writeCustomerin the subject line and don't forget to include your question.

Do you watch many movies at home ? Is yes, do you watch on your computer ?

Do you prefer movies in English or another language ? You mentioned you enjoy watching martial arts. Is that your favorite type of movie ?

When you have time, please answer the above questions and I will make a list of some top film recommendations for you.

And I would enjoy hearing your opinion as well.

Cheers XXXXX XXXXX wonderful day!

Veronica
Thank you very much V. No problem about not giving me the websites at the start you did kind of at the start but sort of mixed it around on certain posts but no problem.
Wink
I don't watch movies at home rather go to the cinema but can't at the moment ill don't feel comfortable watching it even though it is in the dark.
I want to watch movies online but don't know where their is a place to watch it legally and to download it legally or paying for it if downloading it for a cheap price?

I want somewhere where i can buy blueray discs or blueray dvds or blueray disks for a cheap price like a subscription new instead of paying lots of it, costs a lot of money to buy them in my town in the shops or stores?
I don't mind movies in British English or America English as long as they don't have dirty, disgusting and rude jokes and don't have any sex scenes or anything similar to that even under 18 years of age or at 18. I also like movies in Japanese and Cantonese traditional and cantonese simplified and mandarin and in korean. Doesn't matter if it's it has subtitles.
Martial Arts movies is one of the type of movies i like if i goes back to years ago like over 100 years and before that not this generation, i want to make all types of movies i will try but not focus on one type of movie.
William, what type of computer do you use ?

Can you watch a movie on your computer ? If you can stream, here are legal ways of buying or renting movies on-line.

Amazon.com has a reasonable sale and rental department.

Netflix.com is also very reasonable. You can pay a monthly subscription and view as many movies as your would like. They mail you dvd's to your home, or you can watch on-line.

One of my favorite movie delivery systems is Roku. Roku can be connected to your television and do all of the above, but instead of using your computer as the output, you can instantly stream to your television. It is excellent quality and no monthly subscription. You only pay for the box which is economically priced. Roku.com

There is a great site: www.swapadvd.com where you can trade used dvd's and blu ray. It is a service worth investigating.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

V.
That is a great pc.

Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here
You can absolutely watch movies in the comfort of our own home.

I am excited! I am going to prepare a special list of movies for you to watch.

Stay tuned,

V.
Turning myself now beep beep. Thank you.
Sorry V did you not reply back for a long time to my questions because I sound like a weird or odd and crazy person.
Oh no William. I am so sorry you felt that way. That is not why I haven't responded.

I received a business call unrelated to JustAnswer and I have been working on that since I last answered you. I do my best to answer you back straight away, but in this case, I am just reading your replies now.

Again, I regret that you felt that way.

Veronica
No problem take your time.
Thank you.

V.
Hi V. This question you might have forgot or been busy just to remind you that it needs a reply back but no problem take your time just want to remind you.

The question was and what you said you would do was?:

Stay tuned,

V.
Hi William,

I am working on your answer and will post back shortly.

V.
No problem thank you so much my good friend.
Good morning Prince William,

I did a lot of research and I think you will really enjoy these films. You may have already seen some, but hopefully not all.

Heroes of the East - Chia Hui Lui - Action, Drama

Wheels on Meals -
Jackie Chan- Comedy, Action

The Protector - Tony Jaa- Action, Crime, Drama

Tai Chi Master - Jet Li - Action, Comedy, Drama

The 36th Chamber of Shaolin - Chia Hui Lui - Action, Adventure, Drama

The Chinese Connection - Bruce Lee - Action, Drama, Romance

Fearless - Jet Li - Action, Biography, Drama

Ip Man - Donnie Yen - Action, Drama, History

Kung Fu Hustle - Stephen Chow - Action, Comedy, Crime

Chocolate - JeeJa Yanin - Action

Hero - Jet Li - Action, Adventure, Drama

Ugetsu - Masayuki Mori - Drama, fantasy, mystery

Seven Samurai - Toshiro Mifine - Action, adventure, drama

Branded to Kill - Jo Shishido - Action, Crime, Drama

The Twilight Samurai - Hiroyuki Sanada - Drama, Romance

All About Lily Chou Chou - Hayato Ichihara - Crime, Drama, Music

Hanging Garden - Kyoko Koizumi - Drama

Kill Bill - Uma Thurman - Action, Crime, Thriller

The Matrix - Keanu Reeves - Action, Adventure, Sci-Fi

300 - Gerard Butler - Action, Fantasy, History

The Last Samurai - Tom Cruise - Action, Adventure, Drama

Blood: The Last Vampire - Gianna Jun - Action, Horror, Thriller

Big Trouble in Little China - Kurt Russell - Action, Adventure, Comedy

The Crow - Brandon Lee - Action, Fantasy, Thriller

Enjoy,

Veronica

Thank you so much V my good friend for helping me do all that research.
I should have specified i want to watch all kung fu movies that are T'ai_chi_ch'uan properly spelt or Tai Chi movies rather than the ones you gave me sorry i forgot to specify was having a few bad days until yesterday.
No problem. I am sorry you have not been feeling well. I hope you have a better day today. Just so I am clear you would like a list of movies that are Kung Fu and/or Tai Chi only. Is that correct ?

Thanks,

V.
Yes please my good friend V, so movies that are Kung Fu but are specially T'ai_chi_ch'uan proper name or Tai Chi please thank you so much V my good friend.
No problem William. There is a lot of research involved. so I will try and get it to you by end of today. I hope that is acceptable to you.

Veronica
Thank you so much again V. That is fine the last message you sent me for Sir William that i still sound like a funny joke still lol haha.

Register Here