Entertainment

Have entertainment questions? Ask an Expert online

i am looking for c d songs by "the believers" i liustened to…

Customer Question
i am looking for c...
i am looking for c d songs by "the believers" i liustened to these tapes til they wouldn't play anymore - 25 years or so ago, trying to got them again
Submitted: 5 years ago.Category: Entertainment
Answered in 1 hour by:
8/4/2012
Entertainment Expert: Mr. Gregory White, Entertainment Fan replied 5 years ago
Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Entertainment Fan
Hello, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I am happy to help with your question today.

I am trying to track down these CD's for you. Do you remember a couple of the song titles on the CD's that will help to track them down? "The Believers" links to many other titles and any other information about the songs you can provide would help to more quickly track it down for you.

Thanks

:-)
Entertainment Expert: Cher, MENTOR/ENTERTAINMENT replied 5 years ago
Cher
Cher, MENTOR/ENTERTAINMENT
Hello, and welcome to Just Answer.

I've found several groups called 'The Believers', but it would help to know the type of music they played, like, rock, gospel, etc.

Is the group from Australia, the USA, U.K. or another country?

Thanks for all your additional information.

Best regards,
Cher
Hello again,

I see you are now offline, so you have not yet had a chance to reply to my initial request for additional information, but I wanted to send you an answer with some possibilities of what you might be seeking.

Is this the group and cd's you're looking for: http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/believers4 (scroll down about 2/3's of the way on that page)

What about this one: http://www.cduniverse.com/search/xx/music/artist/Thomas+Wynn+%26+The+Believers/a/albums.htm

If neither of these is the group you had in mind, please click 'Reply', direct your response to me, 'Cher', and I will continue to research for you.

IMPORTANT: If you found my answer helpful, please choose a positive rating like this one Laughing for 'Excellent Service', so I may receive credit for my work. I'm very proud of my 100% positive feedback received from clients like you!

If you have any additional questions, please click 'Reply to Expert' for more information and/or BEFORE rating, and I will be glad to assist you further.

Best regards,
Cher