Entertainment

Have Entertainment Questions? Ask an Expert

Entertainment

The thing is when I see celebrities on the TVB Channel in Hong

Kong but watching it in...
The thing is when I see celebrities on the TVB Channel in Hong Kong but watching it in the UK, i see they are all good friends like a family like Chinese tradition and treat each other like good brothers and good sisters i don't mind some bad people but certain times my Mum says oh they look and sound friendly and nice when they talk about celebrity news specially. Usually my mum goes by celebrity interviews and news if someone does something bad that is a celebrity she only thinks their bad because on the TVB Chinese Channel I watch in Hong Kong from here even the shows and programmes and where they eat good meals together the celebrities who are actors, singers, models but not tv series' crew a little bit in food programmes not a lot though like camera crew and one or two other different crew members not the all the whole lot from what i saw?
8/3/2012
Ask Veronica
Ask Veronica, Entertainment Exec.
Hi William,

I am including this link which lists the current famous Asian Actresses 2012

http://www.mastlists.com/2012/03/top-10-hottest-asian-actresses-2012.html

Correct. Most people do not want to watch the people behind the scenes. They are only interested in watching the celebrities. So you will not usually see the crew in interviews.

But if you the dvd or a tv show or movie, the behind the scenes should show you more of the crew.

V.
So are the celebrities news wrong with my Chinese Channel and the different types of programmes they use which aren't celebrities at the start but just do programmes, shows basically, that's where i got the idea movie actors, directors, producers and script writers are mostly nice people all over the world?
I have not watched the programs you are referring to. Can you tell me the name of the show or network and I will try to find on youtube ?

Thanks,

V.
I think you have gone off line.

Talk to you later William,

Veronica
Sorry i went for breakfast back now yes tvb chinese channel or tvb either will do i think here are some links like the news my parents watch about Hong Kong and some celebrity news and you can youtube it:

this is my favourite tv series ever i think with the martial arts but don't really like other martial arts ones properly don't watch tvb series' much just think their rubbish well that's my opinion don't want people online who see's this message to think that then i will get into trouble even before i get famous: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnta-qewQP8&feature=relmfu

official website for UK TVB: http://www.chinese-channel.co.uk/en/

Scoop is the celebrity news used to have a mixture of news recently or or changed over to just celebrity news don't think enough people was watching it:

this years celebrity news on scoop:

Thanks for the links William. They were interesting to watch. I would agree with you
that the news people and celebrities seem very nice in the interviews and in the broadcast materials. There was nothing I saw that would make me think they were faking being nice. Is seems genuine.

I enjoyed the interview with Takeshi Kaneshiro. I loved his performance in House of Flying Daggers. He is considered Asian Film Industry's Johnny Depp.

Professionally, Takeshi is know as being very shy and humble. He has a very good reputation.

This is a personal quote from Takeshi when asked how he would like to be remembered at when he no longer makes films, "Just forget me... No reason. When it ends, it ends."

Maybe instead of speaking in general terms, you can give me specific celebrities you want to know about and I can tell you the behind the scenes information on them.

Please rate this answer if you find it helpful. You can continue to ask follow up questions pertaining to this thread.

Thanks Prince William !

Veronica
LOL haha thank you again for calling me prince William.

Do you think it's ok to ask about other celebrities on here since everyone can see it like a forum then they will blame me or find out it and that celebrity will get angry with me and report me for saying stuff about him online then i'll be all over the news in Hong Kong and international news don't like to say bad things to people directly or even here?
Honestly, I think this thread is hard to find and you are only using your first name, which could be real or fake. This website would never disclose your personal information.

You also have said nothing negative about any celebrity. In terms of a celebrity ever reading this it is doubtful and I 100% promise you it will never be on the news and you will not get into any trouble.

I do think if there are particular celebrities you are interested in learning about, you should ask me as I have access to information that many people don't.

Whatever you feel comfortable with is fine.

V.
Do you think if i ask you for ideas and education and learning from you for making writing scripts and being a movie director and some acting and whatever i want to do will the other people online steal my ideas and pretend to copy me when their trying to steal my ideas and pretend to be like me a good person?
I can educate you about the business and I am not concerned if other people read it as it is not secretive in nature.

If you want me to read your writing, you could send me a closed link so nobody else can access and I can tell you my thoughts.

V.
How is it not secretive in nature and what did you mean?
Anyone who is interested in taking classes and leaning about film technique will be able to find information readily.

It may not be the best information, but there is enough out there that I do not consider it secretive in nature.

The advantage you have in speaking with me, is that I currently work in the entertainment industry and I am able to provide you with the real and current information, as well as my own expertise.

V.
Right that's fine thank you V so much. The actor is called Raymond lam and these actors in this series' i would like to know behind the scenes about?

Raymond Lam I believe since he got famous as an actor and singer he then was a bit stuck up since on the celebrity channel he was rude to a fan an old lady saying can you get rid of the oil that has got to do with fatty stuff then he said oh ok i can drink it that sounded rude since i understood him since i can understand Cantonese and speck it quite well similar to secondary level and college level in between but not read or write it.
Raymond Lam is a well respected actor in Asia. He has won many awards.

It is important to note, that he comes from a very wealthy family, so he has lived a privileged life and doors have easily opened for him. According to reports, he is very well spoken and sometimes people mistake his reservedness for arrogance, but that he is a nice guy, sometimes shy.

He is extremely secretive about his love life. He did have a scandal a couple of years ago when a model he was dating, Mavis Pan, allegedly leaked photos of them together in bed.

According to reports, this devastated Lam, and she broke his heart. Mavis Pan claims she never leaked the photos, and accused Lam of being dishonest and a ladies man. She believes he was having several relationships behind her back.

Most recently, Lam has been suffering with back problems and those around him are worried that he might become addicted to pain killers if he cannot find a cure.

He continues to work and his star is still on the rise !

Please know, that I only receive credit for my work if you rate me positively. My goal is Excellent, and I hope your rating reflects that.

Best,

Veronica
What does reservedness mean?
Reservedness means quiet, shy disposition, especially in a crowd.

Veronica
What did you mean here?: Most recently, Lam has been suffering with back problems and those around him are worried that he might become addicted to pain killers if he cannot find a cure.

Is that related to the model doing the bad stuff she did?
No, not related. Allegedly, he has very bad back pain and has not been able to find the source of the pain. He has seen many Doctors. For now, he is taking pain killers as he is shooting his show and the concern for anyone taking pain killers, is that they can be hard to stop taking.

V
So basically Raymond Lam is a nice guy just does stuff because he doesn't know he does just like a habit?
I am sorry William, but i do not understand your question,

From my research, Raymond Lam seems to be nice, shy, very private, talented actor.

He currently is going through some difficulty with back pain and his loved ones are a little worried. But, I would not worry yet. We need to see what happens over the next few months.

Veronica
Well you said this i was just trying to understand it basically about Raymond Lam?: Raymond Lam is a well respected actor in Asia. He has won many awards.

He has worked hard at the craft of acting and has improved over the years, per his peers in the business.
What does per his peers in the business mean?
William, before you log off for night, please RATE any of my answers that you are happy with. We have (8) threads still not accepted.

Before I meant because he grew up wealthy it was probably easier for him to meet people in the acting business. "Regular" people have a small chance of becoming an actor.
It is easier when you have connections.

Peers are the other actors he works with in the business. He has a good reputation among his peers which is important.

Veronica
Ask Veronica
Ask Veronica, Entertainment Exec.
Right will rate them before I log off for the night, but only once per question if i do it twice like i said will get into trouble again and this account will be useless since i need to open up a new account again and do the subscription again with a different username and email just following up after I accept so if i don't accept tonight is because i already did but just following up.
Was Raymond Lam really dating a model a few years ago?

Why did she do bad stuff to him if she loves him?

Was she a China or Hong Kong model?
Yes, he really was dating Mavis Pan. He did eventually confirm that with the media and confirmed that they both had met each others parents. As I said earlier, he is very private and does not like to talk about his personal life to the media.

Mavis claims that she found evidence on his cellphone that he was having relationships with other women and she was hurt, angry, and jealous so she posted the photo of them in bed together.

Raymond denies that he was having other relationships and maintains he was devastated by her actions and that she broke his heart.

It is a he said she said case so I myself am not 100% sure who is telling the truth, but, I lean more towards Raymond.

Mavis was born in Linhai City, Taizhou. She is considered to be a Hong Kong model.

Veronica
Yeah it's difficult to know really. Well us Chinese and Hong Kong people don't like to be too open or open at all like me now not famous yet it's our culture and tradition and certain for him since he's from China so even more private than Hong Kong new celebrities now to a certain extent i think? So how do people find out for sure like if i was famous someone would be able to find out?
Are you asking the question: If you were famous, how would someone be able to find out information on you ?

Veronica
Yes i am
Hi V. This question you might have forgot or been busy just to remind you that it needs a reply back but no problem take your time just want to remind you.
If you were famous, the best way for someone to find out information on you would be to google your name. You can subscribe to google alert so anytime news on the person or subject you are searching for is posted, you will immediately be alerted.

Another resource is the tabloids, which are the celebrity magazines although not all of their information is correct.

There are several celebrity websites that are reputable like perezhilton.com, tmz.com and wonderwall.com. i would check those daily.

Lastly, I would check youtube.com to search for any interviews. Frequently, especially one on one interviews, will give you the best never before published information.

Hope this helps!

V.

Please remember I am only compensated for my time if you positively rate this question. My goal is excellent and I hope you feel I have done an excellent job. After rating, all follow up questions are free of charge.
Sorry you gave me some extra information thank you but the actual question was how would someone find out about my past history and life in the future are there secret cameras, the people who work for the newspapers and the news?
No, I do not believe, nor have I found any evidence that there are secret cameras.

That would be illegal and any news organization doing that would be violating many laws that I feel confident they would not do it.

V.
Ask Veronica
Ask Veronica
Ask Veronica, Entertainment Exec.