Entertainment

Have Entertainment Questions? Ask an Expert

Entertainment

How many Kicking shoes would Lou Groza have had during his

Customer Question
career? I Know of...
How many Kicking shoes would Lou Groza have had during his career? I Know of One Kicking shoe a Riddell 89TK 11 D that still exists and was never used.  Also, how many size 11D square toe kicking shoe's would Riddell have made?  What was the model number Lou Groza wore?  
Submitted: 5 years ago.Category: Entertainment
4/30/2012
Entertainment Expert: Angela--Mod,
 replied 5 years ago
Angela--Mod

Hi, I’m a Moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find a Professional to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Entertainment Expert: Ask Veronica, Entertainment Exec. replied 5 years ago
Ask Veronica
Ask Veronica, Entertainment Exec.
Hello and welcome to Just Answer. I may not be able to answer your question in its entirity, but I may be able to provide some information.

Are these trivia questions you are seeking answers for, or are you interested in owning a similar shoe ? If it is the latter, I may be able to help.

Thank you for your patience, and I look forward to your response.
I did not know my question would be public! This to me is something I'd like to keep private. Please cancel my question, as I was looking for a sports collector/authority/researcher, and for discretion.
Apologies, this question is not public. It was assigned. Please let me know if you would like me to forward your question to a different expert, or should I have your question canceled ?

Again, your question is private and can only be seen by a select few.

Take care.
Ask Veronica
Ask Veronica
Ask Veronica, Entertainment Exec.