Entertainment

Connect one-on-one with a verified entertainment expert who will answer your question

Cher
Cher
Cher, MENTOR/ENTERTAINMENT

More related answers
All entertainment experts are VERIFIED
Whats the name of the song that played while Queen
Deborah
Deborah, Nurse Practitioner
What's the name of the song that played while Queen Latifah was getting shot in the movie "Set it Off"?… read more
what are the names of the songs played in the 1994 ...
Steve Gardner
Steve Gardner, Director Of Engineer
what are the names of the songs played in the 1994 movie When a man loves a woman played by XXXXX XXXXX and Meg Ryan?… read more
I recorded a song I wrote. How do i get in on the radio
Ms Chase
Ms Chase, entertainment expert
My wife just recorded ( professionally) a song she wrote ( gospel). What should I do now to get it heard?… read more
My daughter(13) has recorded a CD of 6 songs. How do I get
Ms Chase
Ms Chase, entertainment expert
My daughter(13) has recorded a CD of 6 songs. How do I get this played on the radio or get a record deal?… read more
What is the name of the song and the group who ...
Ryan
Ryan, Analyst II
What is the name of the song and the group who recorded it, with these lyrics in it? I give my love to you, all my body and soul. I give my life you with...… read more
Have you ever heard of the cup game It is played with a ...
P. Law
P. Law, Doctor
Have you ever heard of the cup game? It is played with a group of people. Two people must already know the game. One person ask the question "is this the cup" and the other person says no until they f… read more
Trying to find the name of a song I heard on Kiss ...
Walter
Walter, Just Answer Consultant
Trying to find the name of a song I heard on Kiss 100 last sunday evening. Lyrics go something like this... "after all's said and done, one & one still is one, when we cry, when we laugh, I am one you… read more
What is the name of the song (and producer of that song) ...
Ms Chase
Ms Chase, entertainment expert
What is the name of the song (and producer of that song) that plays in Sixteen Candles when Jack Ryan encounters Sam in the Gym at the coat rack?… read more
I havent played my guitar in a while and my fingers arent
Erdaram
Erdaram, Composer, Bass, Guitar, Keyboards
I haven't played my guitar in a while and my fingers aren't as calloused as they used to be. I have a show tonight and it's kiillin me to rehearse right now. Isn't there something I can put on my fing… read more
I am a beginner at playing backgammon and while playing a game
Ask Veronica
Ask Veronica, Entertainment Exec.
I am a beginner at playing backgammon and while playing a game online the opponent said I was cheating. I was winning .I didn't know you could cheat at backgammon. Are there certain moves you are not … read more
What song was being played on All My children on April 30,
danny541
danny541, Retired
What song was being played on All My children on April 30, 2009 when Kendall and Ryan were dancing?… read more
I want to know the name of the the song they play ...
Ms Chase
Ms Chase, entertainment expert
I want to know the name of the the song they play on the Britsh BBC series called COUPLING. A female sings it. The refrain is "perhaps, perhaps, perhaps". It is driving me crazy and I simply have to f… read more
I need to know the artist of the song that played ...
ClassicMovieMan
ClassicMovieMan, High School or GED
I need to know the artist of the song that played during the season finale of Grey's Anatomy--Specifically when the characters Meredith and Dr. Sheperd(Mc.Dreamy) where having sex......… read more
I have a Patriotic CD with songs that I recorded. I ...
Deborah
Deborah, Nurse Practitioner
I have a Patriotic CD with songs that I recorded. I give them to military troops as much as possible. I have sung the National Anthem for NBA teams, and several times in Washington DC. My ultimate dre… read more
I heard a song on the radio and need to know who sings it.
stonehouse
stonehouse, Master Degree
I heard a song on the radio and need to know who sings it. It's a male singing and the words are something like pass me by on the river, and the high part is something like AND I WANT YOU, I need you … read more
Looking for a song that was used in an episode of 90210 when
Mandy
Mandy, entertainment expert
Looking for a song that was used in an episode of 90210 when dillon's father died in an explosion. Also heard it on a memorial email for 9/11.… read more
In 1983/1984 my Junior High School band class played a song ...
Simmons
Simmons, Home maker
In 1983/1984 my Junior High School band class played a song called "Exaltation". It was a sort of classical song ...the type a Middle School/High School band class would play. We had sheet music for i… read more
i m looking for a song title i heard it in the late s and
Mandy
Mandy, entertainment expert
I'm looking for a song title. I heard it in the late 80's and some of the lyrics were "I've got no place to go/ I'm alone in this big city". It was a R&B song with an heavy gospel feel to it.… read more