Entertainment

Connect one-on-one with a verified entertainment expert who will answer your question

N Cal Atty
N Cal Atty
N Cal Atty, Attorney

More related answers
All entertainment experts are VERIFIED
What is greater than God, More evil than the devil, The ...
Expert, entertainment expert
What is greater than God, More evil than the devil, The poor have it, The rich need it, And if you eat it, you'll die?… read more
what is greater than god, more evil than the devil, the ...
The Scribbler
The Scribbler, Master's Degree
what is greater than god, more evil than the devil, the poor have it, the rich need it, and if you eat it, you'll die.… read more
i just started playing guitar, and i cant get my pinky ...
Tyler
Tyler, Bachelor's Degree
i just started playing guitar, and i cant get my pinky finger in to play notes, how do i train my pinky to do so?… read more
I have the XXXXX XXXXX christmans is it worth anything, I
danny541
danny541, Retired
I have the XXXXX XXXXX christmans is it worth anything, I also have Burt Bacharach, and the original Mary Poppins album... I want to sell these I have about 50 mo0re different albums that are very old… read more
Is there anyone who can handle questions about guitar and music
Tyler
Tyler, Master's Degree
Is there anyone who can handle questions about guitar and music? Or where should I look on just answer?… read more
I cant remember the name of a book Its science fiction,
Cher
Cher, MENTOR/ENTERTAINMENT
I can't remember the name of a book: It's science fiction, probably more than 10 years old. The plot: A man's wife dies and he goes crazy with loss. He decides to travel into the future to try to find… read more
I have an original Fender Strat Electric Guitar. Solid body ...
Ms Gossipper
Ms Gossipper, Entertainment Reporter
I have an original Fender Strat Electric Guitar. Solid body in sunburst with label on back "ORIGINAL BODY" "JAPAN" Ser N0(NNN) NNN-NNNN Great condition and fully working Trying to get a true valuation… read more
I have a autographed guitar and cant remember whos autograph
N Cal Atty
N Cal Atty, Attorney
I have a autographed guitar and can't remember who's autograph it is. If I emailed you a photo of signiture could you tell me who it is?… read more
I have many of tom waits cds but am just now learning more
Merlo
Merlo, Tax Consultant
I have many of tom waits cds but am just now learning more about him....Blue Valentine is that a remake album of other musicians? He mentions magpies several times in a few of his songs......my all ti… read more
I own a small record label(just starting),I have 2 artist ...
Ms Chase
Ms Chase, entertainment expert
I own a small record label(just starting),I have 2 artist and 1 band signed to the label with 18 mo.contract and another with a 2 year and another with a 3 year contract, since i will secure the copyr… read more
Do you know the rules to the card game Crazy Bridge
Steve Gardner
Steve Gardner, Director Of Engineer
Here are the rules: http://www.ehow.com/how_2071372_play-crazy-bridge.html That sounds like a fun game. Please click the ACCEPT button to close the question.… read more
I purchased a fender stratocaster from a pawn shop(I do ...
Ms Chase
Ms Chase, entertainment expert
I purchased a fender stratocaster from a pawn shop(I do still have the purchase ticket) The guitar does not have a serial #. I think it was sanded off but when I bought it I thought the serial # XXXXX… read more
I have windows media player 11 and am unable to save more ...
Expert, entertainment expert
I have windows media player 11 and am unable to save more than 1 radio station to the "my stations" list in the media guide feature. Is there anything I can do to fix it?… read more
i have a classical guitar made by eko modello colorado,cant
Jan
Jan, Research Support
i have a classical guitar made by eko modello colorado,can't seem to find any information or can't even find that model,do you know anything about it?… read more
i have an original leter signed by steppenwolf. how do I sell it
Don
Don, entertainment expert
I have original contract for artists who played at woodstock on aug 16 1969. contract was drawn on 27 june 1969. $6250.00 paid immediately, $6250.00 paid day of show..premier talent assoc,inc.. I also… read more
i have an ipod and i just got the mininova program to ...
Ryan
Ryan, Analyst II
i have an ipod and i just got the mininova program to download musici can put the music on itunes but i cannot get it to go on my ipodwhat do i do… read more
Hello, i run a scout group in my local town, have lots of games
N Cal Atty
N Cal Atty, Attorney
Hello, i run a scout group in my local town, have lots of games i can run, however the kids are getting better than me at knowing the games and tactics, i am worried it might get stale for them if i d… read more
This question is for professional guitarists only! I have
Hugh
Hugh, Composer, Producer and Performer
This question is for professional guitarists only! I have 3 kids ages 8, 9 and 11 who like to learn how to play guitar. I like to hire a tutor to come to the house for private lessons. Question #1: Sh… read more