Entertainment

Connect one-on-one with a verified entertainment expert who will answer your question

TX25B
TX25B
TX25B, Consultant

More related answers
All entertainment experts are VERIFIED
I am going to visit San-Francisco. Can you please recommend
Cher
Cher, MENTOR/ENTERTAINMENT
I am going to visit San-Francisco. Can you please recommend me what to visit in and out of the city. I am interested in some landscapes and tourist attractions. Thank you Expert.… read more
Need a date for a wedding. I'm going to a wedding on the
Cher
Cher, MENTOR/ENTERTAINMENT
I'm going to a wedding on the 27th of this month, I don't want to go alone … read more
I am considering a trip to Rome over the Christmas
Guru_Guy
Guru_Guy, Doctoral Degree
I am considering a trip to Rome over the Christmas holiday, but I understand that most or all restaurants in the city are closed on Christmas day -- and possibly the 24th and 26th. Is that accurate? C… read more
Not much chance of a trip to LA for me, would love that. I
Ask Veronica
Ask Veronica, Entertainment Exec.
Not much chance of a trip to LA for me, would love that. I live in Florida, around 3,500 miles from California. I just wondered why he's such a "great guy", I tried the 6 Julians' on Facebook, no repl… read more
I am want to know how to hook two pa mixers together I am doing
Erdaram
Erdaram, Composer, Bass, Guitar, Keyboards
I am want to know how to hook two pa mixers together I am doing sound for a funtion and there is a duo wanting to run their mixer through my gear so they can mix their own sound I guess like backing t… read more
I want to know if I provide in-store music with royalty ...
Guru_Guy
Guru_Guy, Doctoral Degree
I want to know if I provide in-store music with royalty free music and the artists are not part of ASCAP, How much do the stores save? Because all the stores I know of have to pay a fee plus royalitie… read more
I dont know if I am asking the right place, but this is something
Hugh
Hugh, Composer, Producer and Performer
I don't know if I am asking the right place, but this is something I have needed to know for a long time -- since I was a published, recorded and distributed musical artist -- without a manager. I thi… read more
I have a picture of a painting. I want to see how I can find
N Cal Atty
N Cal Atty, Attorney
I have a picture of a painting. I want to see how I can find the name of the piece and the artist. I don't know if there is a way that I can send you the picture.… read more
HI CHER, THIS IS TRUCKPROB1. JUST WANTED YOU TO KNOW THAT I
Cher
Cher, MENTOR/ENTERTAINMENT
HI CHER, THIS IS TRUCKPROB1. JUST WANTED YOU TO KNOW THAT I AM SORRY FOR THE DELAY IN ACCEPTING YOUR ANSWER, IT JUST TOOK ME AWHILE TO GO THROUGH THE WEBSITES THAT YOU SENT ME. I REALLY APRECIATTE YOU… read more
I need to know how to figure how much alcohol to purchace ...
Ryan
Ryan, Analyst II
I need to know how to figure how much alcohol to purchace for an open house. 50 people hours 11 am - 4 pm New Years day. All adults, will be serving champagne, mamosas, bloddy marys, beer, wine and so… read more
what is the name of the tall lady (or man) who does the duet
Edward Johnson
Edward Johnson, Senior HR Consultant and Business Devlpm
what is the name of the tall lady (or man) who does the duet in tom petty's video you don't know how it feels?… read more
Thanks so much info. I am still confused and 't know
Michael
Michael, Entertainment Industry Analyst
Thanks so much for the info. I am still confused and don't know what to do next as the thought of selling the whole stuff just popped up. I never really thought about that. well, I have to sleep now t… read more
I am living in Ukraine and will be travelling to US as
Michael
Michael, Entertainment Industry Analyst
Hi, I am living in Ukraine and will be travelling to US as tourist in March. My question is that how to make that trip as cool as possible in restrictions which I have. Question includes what are the … read more
how much is it 2 go 2 manchester from apsley, hemel hempstead
Ryan
Ryan, Analyst II
i am going to a mates house in machester and i would like to no how much it would cost to go by train and coach… read more
I am looking for fun things to do during my summer visitation
Michael
Michael, Entertainment Industry Analyst
I am looking for fun things to do during my summer visitation with my daughter who will be 13 in October of this year. She is with me for June 1st - July 7th in the Washington DC / Maryland / Northern… read more
I'm trying to plan a quick trip down to Disney World. I'm
Michael
Michael, Entertainment Industry Analyst
I'm trying to plan a quick trip down to Disney World. I'm going down W-F for work but want my wife and son to join me on F-SU, so we can have 2 days at the parks (Animal Kingdom & Magic Kingdom) befor… read more
I am wanting to know how to contact Keanu Reeves or his
Susan Markel
Susan Markel, 4th Grade Teacher
I am wanting to know how to contact Keanu Reeves or his manager or publicist regarding all the imposters claiming to be him and giving them money. I am a victim of one of them … read more
How do you know about Japanese models may i ask you am asking
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Bachelor's Program
How do you know about Japanese models may i ask you am asking a few experts to get as much help as possible?… read more