Entertainment

Connect one-on-one with a verified entertainment expert who will answer your question

Erdaram
Erdaram
Erdaram, Composer, Bass, Guitar, Keyboards

More related answers
All entertainment experts are VERIFIED
Looking for moderately priced eating places within half mile
TherapistJen
TherapistJen, Licensed Clinical Social Worker
Looking for moderately priced eating places within half mile of French Quarter in New Orleans. Got any siuggestions.… read more
Hiow can i get "All Quiet on the Western Front" movie (live
Martin, Engineer
Hiow can i get "All Quiet on the Western Front" movie (live stream), the version with Vanessa Redgrave. Not the 1930 film and Not the film with Ernest Borgnine… read more
What are the names of fifteen prominent African Americans ...
Crista
Crista, Professional Genealogist
What are the names of fifteen prominent African Americans that have their own charitable foundations for diseases (such as cancer and sickle cell anemia or other illnesses) and the name of their found… read more
What was the date that the American Film Institute had its
SpecialistMichael
SpecialistMichael, Master's Degree
What was the date that the American Film Institute had it's grand opening in the Kennedy Center? They ran a movie staring Lillian Gish named Broken Blossoms. It was between 1964 and 1977 for sure. Is … read more
What, in Family Guy, was going to be the name of Quahog but
Jamie
Jamie, Internet Business Owner/Stay-at-home Mom
Family Guy, the american TV programme, featured the naming of Quahog which is where The Griffins live, and back in the past, the town elders met and span a coin..heads Quahog and tails...some longwind… read more
What waterparks are the best options for someone living in
Cher
Cher, MENTOR/ENTERTAINMENT
What waterparks are the best options for someone living in Manhattan? I am looking to go to one that is cheap, easy to get to by bus or train and fun : )… read more
wHERE DOES gARTH bROOKS AND tRISHA LIVE AND WHAT IS THE ...
Ms Chase
Ms Chase, entertainment expert
wHERE DOES gARTH bROOKS AND tRISHA LIVE AND WHAT IS THE MAILING ADDRESS? tHANKS. i THINK ITS IN cLAREMORE ok… read more
What was the name of the song, sung by Frank Sinatra, ...
Tracy
Tracy, Insurance Transcription
What was the name of the song, sung by Frank Sinatra, in the movie, The American President with Michael Douglas and Annette Benning?… read more
It is one of the things we fear the most, despite all
Edward Johnson
Edward Johnson, Senior HR Consultant and Business Devlpm
It is one of the things we fear the most, despite all it can give. It also takes away and is constant while we live. Even in death it has its way when we no longer do. We see it in the setting sun and… read more
What happened to all the old footage for Louis de ...
The Scribbler
The Scribbler, Master's Degree
What happened to all the old footage for Louis de Rochemont's March of Time? He did a piece on old one room schoolhouses, which my mother was in--is the old footage still around? Is there archive for … read more
What is the bestselling bridge book of all time Websites ...
Simmons
Simmons, Home maker
What is the bestselling bridge book of all time? Websites disagree: One says it is "Why You lose at Bridge" Another "Ponts Schmoints" Another says "to Bid or Not To Bid" is the bestseller of the 1990'… read more
What is the name of the film? All I remember is that a man
entertalent
entertalent, Master's Degree
What is the name of the film? All I remember is that a man had to leave his family home possibly because he was wrongly accused of something. At the end of the film, it is Christmas time and he visits… read more
What are all the places bars theaters in the chicago northwest
Michael
Michael, Entertainment Industry Analyst
What are all the places bars theaters in the chicago northwest indiana, live entertainment place to go from just small bands and theater groups and major concert events ?? I live in Valparaiso Indiana… read more
Looking for information on dinosaurs what was the largest
N Cal Atty
N Cal Atty, Attorney
Looking for information on dinosaurs what was the largest carnivorous dinosaur to have lived.… read more
what would be a good day and time to host a live talkshow for
Martin, Engineer
what would be a good day and time to host a live talkshow for television a tv station want s me to host med and legal talshow, i want to pick a day that attract more viewers… read more
i have three questions what cds have the kid rock live ...
Mandy
Mandy, entertainment expert
i have three questions. 1. what cds have the kid rock live at mtv video music awards singing bawitdaba with the orchestra 2. what other bands or rock stars have performed their material with orchestra… read more
What is the name of this Hollywood movie? I only remember
Andy4712
Andy4712, Attorney
What is the name of this Hollywood movie? I only remember parts of the last half hour, the main actor is either Edward G. Robinson or James Cagney I can't remember but he was running towards his house… read more
What is bait to use for catfishin I have tried all the ...
Rsposta4u
Rsposta4u, Handy Man
What is bait to use for catfishin? I have tried all the techniques like shad, chicXXXXX XXXXXver, hog wild, every thing to use for bait. I want to try some new bait ? I wants some adive… read more