Entertainment

Have entertainment questions? Ask an Expert online

How do I send a letter and picture to the show The Biggest…

Customer Question
How do I send a...
How do I send a letter and picture to the show The Biggest Loser. It is very important to and my motivation to continue losing weight, how do I get it directly to Bob Harper, a trainer on the show?
Submitted: 6 years ago.Category: Entertainment
1/19/2012
Entertainment Expert: Erdaram, Composer, Bass, Guitar, Keyboards replied 6 years ago
Erdaram
Erdaram, Composer, Bass, Guitar, Keyboards
Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will endeavor to answer your question.Go to this web link and choose "Biggest Looser" from the drop down menu. http://www.nbc.com/contact/general/Fill in the form completely. I wish you well in your pursuit of loosing weight! Don't give up!
Erdaram