Entertainment

Connect one-on-one with a verified entertainment expert who will answer your question

Erdaram
Erdaram
Erdaram, Composer, Bass, Guitar, Keyboards

More related answers
All entertainment experts are VERIFIED
I have two autographs by XXXXX XXXXX on Eastern Airlines
Cher
Cher, MENTOR/ENTERTAINMENT
I have two autographs by XXXXX XXXXX on Eastern Airlines stationary from around 1983. I was a flight attendant on this flight and he signed one page to Katie from XXXXX XXXXX and one to Mitchell from … read more
I AM LOOKING FOR TWO DIFFERENT BOOKS THAT I read back in the
Edward Johnson
Edward Johnson, Senior HR Consultant and Business Devlpm
I AM LOOKING FOR TWO DIFFERENT BOOKS THAT I read back in the 60's around 1968. One was about a family of immigrants that were fishing at a pond and some local kids put a bar of soap in their fish barr… read more
what is the best way to sell my movie ideas to hollywood
Ms Chase
Ms Chase, entertainment expert
I have a lot of creative premises for movies that I was thinking about trying to write as books and short stories first. But then I thought if I could just get paid for the Ideas. How should I go abou… read more
When is the best time to book summer vacations to Las Vegas
Edward Johnson
I have set dates for my Vegas trip but I wonder when is the best time to book the flight and save money.… read more
I have written several childrens picture books. I am ...
Ms Chase
Ms Chase, entertainment expert
I have written several children''s picture books. I am looking for agents that are accepting unsolicited manuscripts. Can you provide me with a list of such US based literary agents?… read more
I am writing a childrens book and the backdrop is ...
Ms Chase
Ms Chase, entertainment expert
I am writing a children''s book and the backdrop is NYC. I have cartoon drawings depicting a great many landmarks in NYC - - such as the Empire State Bldg., the U.N., Yankee Stadium, Madison Square Ga… read more
I'm in Illinois and I have the $25,000. official money chip.
Michael
Michael, Entertainment Industry Analyst
I'm in Illinois and I have the $25,000. official money chip. need informations about it. it was a gift. Help please … read more
Do I have to join this group to ask a question? I am trying
Michael
Michael, Entertainment Industry Analyst
I am trying to the contact information for Mr. Russell Simmons to set up a meeting with my boss?? … read more
I was trying to get in touch with Tyler, I been without work
Michael
Michael, Entertainment Industry Analyst
I been without work sense 2012 have surgery on my left knee 5 times and the insurance on my home wasn't any good I didn't know because Ithey be trying to get over on women and I see that now because I need a roof on my home and the insurance will not pay and told me if I don't get a roof before September that they will cancel the insurance it not any good anyway but I know I nerd insurance but noone will give me any until I get this fix I have reached out to other people and no help I'm not begging I just don't have any money to get it fix with Thank you … read more
Need of a researcher to help me find more accurate
Michael
Michael, Entertainment Industry Analyst
I'm In need of a researcher to help me find more accurate information about a restaurant in Chicago IL named Harold's chicken. I would like to know how many years they have been a restaurant in Chicag… read more
I'm looking for some kind of strategy PC game that involves
Martin, Engineer
I'm looking for some kind of strategy PC game that involves no violence or magic. Any suggestions?… read more
What are five details that should be planned on a vacation
Michael
Michael, Entertainment Industry Analyst
What are five details that should be planned on a vacation trip to small counties; example : want to go fishing in Allegany New York?… read more
My bike entertainment group is being asked to supply power
N Cal Atty
N Cal Atty, Attorney
My bike entertainment group is being asked to supply power generating bikes for a TV commercial. The bikes would be used for a 1-day shoot. I asked how many people will be on the shoot and the answer … read more
Hi,Do you know of elegant / interesting venues in Kensington/Chelsea
Michael
Michael, Entertainment Industry Analyst
Hi, Do you know of elegant / interesting venues in Kensington/Chelsea for around 100 people for an evening event that would allow you to do your own catering (i.e. not a church hall or similar)?… read more
Hi and thanks I am looking for companies in canada or usa which
Martin, Engineer
Hi and thanks I am looking for companies in canada or usa which I can bring foward a proposal for a childrens tv show. I would like you to find those companies who will consider my proposal regards th… read more
what movie was it that Disney put out that contained a scene
Martin, Engineer
what movie was it that Disney put out that contained a scene of a boy flying a pedal powered airplane that ended up crashing into a barn?… read more
Magic Kingdom Haunted Mansion - Prior to 2003 I remember
Martin, Engineer
Magic Kingdom Haunted Mansion - Prior to 2003 I remember the executioner within the graveyard part of Haunted Mansion holding a ring of 3 keys. This seems to be supported by the use of "keys" in a few… read more
I have written a script for a 5 minute movie. Some "friends"
Expert, entertainment expert
I have written a script for a 5 minute movie. Some "friends" want to make this onto a 5 minute film. If I do not get any cash, how much should I get paid? A % of the gross? How much? A % of the net? H… read more