Entertainment

Connect one-on-one with a verified entertainment expert who will answer your question

Cher
Cher
Cher, MENTOR/ENTERTAINMENT

More related answers
All entertainment experts are VERIFIED
what does honey ryder say when she comes out of the
Anita
Anita, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
James Bond - Dr No. what does honey ryder say when she comes out of the sea in dr no and what is sean connery's reply… read more
Is there a soundtrack that I can purchase from the movie LA ...
Deborah
Deborah, Nurse Practitioner
Is there a soundtrack that I can purchase from the movie LA VIE EN ROSE? If so, where? Thank you.… read more
I started listening to the soundtrack from "Rent" before I
Martin, Engineer
I started listening to the soundtrack from "Rent" before I bought the movie DVD. I was disappointed to see that one of the best sequences of songs after Angel's memorial service were not in the movie … read more
where can i get a ticket for splendour in the grass
Bridgette
Bridgette, Consultant
tickets for splendour in the grass are sold out. I would desperately like to buy one at normal price for my daughter who missed out because i gave her the wrong bankcard details. the concert is in byr… read more
Where can I get ticket pkg. for 2 days at Disney, i at Universal
Michael
Michael, Entertainment Industry Analyst
Where can I get ticket pkg. for 2 days at Disney, i at Universal Studios, 1 at Seaworld, Arabian Nights and 1 at Islands of Adventure for November 27 to Dec. 2nd? Two of us travelling so would like 2 … read more
Can any tell me where I can get a wiring schematic for a ...
Mary McCartney
Mary McCartney, Project Manager
Can any tell me where I can get a wiring schematic for a TOSHIBA TP55H60 and Thank you in advance Jeff… read more
How do I get a recording of The Drovers songs on the movie ...
Coolchics
Coolchics, Teacher
How do I get a recording of The Drovers songs on the movie "Backdraft"? They are'nt on the soundtrack CD.… read more
I need to know where I can get this opera portion entitled
MW Savant
MW Savant, CEO/ Certified Wedding Planner (WPI),
I need to know where I can get this opera portion entitled "Reinhards' Verbrechen" (Reinhard's Crime) from German composer Richard Bruno Heydrich.… read more
DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THERE EVER WAS A MOVIE SOUNDTRACK
Jan
Jan, Research Support
DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THERE EVER WAS A MOVIE SOUNDTRACK MADE FROM THE FILM "ON ANY SUNDAY?" I''AM LOOKING FOR A COPY TO BUY. VINYLE OR CD, NEW OR USED, IT DOESN''T MATTER. THANK YOU, PETER.… read more
Where do Documentary film Directors hang out so that I can
Anita
How can I best locate and network with London Documentary film Directors as an up and coming Camera Operator?… read more
where can i find out about a website or telephone number if
Bethany
Bethany, Executive Director/owner of PR business
WHERE CAN I FIND OUT ABOUT A WEBSITE OR TELEPHONE NUMBER IF I'M AN UNSIGNED ARTIST THAT WANTS TO BE HEARD ON POWER 99 F.M.… read more
Where can I find out a list of all of the TV shows on in America
Michael
Michael, Entertainment Industry Analyst
Where can I find out a list of all of the TV shows on in America at the moment and who they are produced by?… read more
where can i get the sweatshirt brad paisley is wearing in ...
Bridgette
Bridgette, Consultant
where can i get the sweatshirt brad paisley is wearing in the video when i get where i am going?… read more
where can i get special offer code for nickelbacks concert
Simmons
Simmons, Home maker
nickelback concert sept. 9th at nashville. where can i get the special offer code to buy tickets at ticketmaster.com… read more
where can I get the best deal on a flat screen tv for christmas
Steve Gardner
Steve Gardner, Director Of Engineer
I need the best deal possible on a large - 26 inches or larger - flat screen tv for my child's Christmas present… read more
Where can I get a fedora like harrison ford wore in ...
Ms Chase
Ms Chase, entertainment expert
Where can I get (buy) a fedora like harrison ford wore in radiers of the lost ark? And not from Todds costume or adventurebuilt. I'm talking the real deal. The real hat.… read more
How can I get free a inernet promming for adults when you ...
Andrea Fiondo
Andrea Fiondo, School Psychologist
How can I get free a inernet promming for adults when you have to pay for it. I am looking for adult cartoons inernet that are free that you don't need a cheacking account and other things.… read more
Where can I get the DVD for "all is quiet on the western front"
N Cal Atty
N Cal Atty, Attorney
Where can I get the DVD for "all is quiet on the western front" need the copy that has Vanessa Redgrave. It should be available withing ZIP 02421… read more